Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Executive Engineer & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 15/2015. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech, Master Degree, M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Executive Engineer & More Vacancies Job on or before 12-11-2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Vacancy Name : Executive Engineer & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, Any Masters Degree, M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 169 Post
Salary : Rs.15,600-39,100/- p.m
Job Location : Across India
Last Date to Apply for this job : 12-11-2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) , Across India
Detail of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Executive Engineer & More Vacancies Recruitment:
- Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Director of Operation: 11 Posts
- Senior Scientific Officer Grade- II (Electronics): 04 Posts
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Cardiology): 07 Posts
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Cardio Vascular and Thoracic Surgery (CTVS)): 01 Post
- Assistant Chemist: 04 Posts
- Assistant Geologist: 139 Posts
- Deputy Director (ER): 02 Posts
- Executive Engineer (Civil)/ Surveyor of Works (Civil): 01 Post
- Total No of Posts: 169
- Age Limit: Candidates age should be 40 years for post 1, 3, 7, 35 years for post 2, 43 years for post 4, 9, 30 years for post 5, 6, 45 yearsforpost 8 as on last date for receipt of application. Age relaxation is applicable upto 5 years for SC/ ST/ Central Government employees, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PH candidates, 15 years for PH (SC/ ST) and 13 years for PH (OBC) & for Ex-Servicemen & others as per rules.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree in Engineering in Aeronautical/ Electrical/ Electronic disciplines from a recognized university for post 1, B.E./ B.Tech. in Electronics/Electronics & Communication Engineering for post 2, Master’s Degree in any branch of Chemistry for post 5, Master’s Degree in Geology or Applied Geology for post 6. For more information regarding qualification refer notification.
- Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 25/- (No fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates) in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/ master credit/ debit card.
Selection Procedure for Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) – Executive Engineer & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 12-11-2015.
- Candidates will be selected based on Recruitment test followed by interview.
How to apply for Executive Engineer & More Vacancies Vacancy in Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) :
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 12-11-2015 by 23:59 Hrs and take the printout of online application on or before 13-11-2015 by 23:59 Hrs.
Instructions for Applying Online:
- Before applying online candidates have to scan the copies of photograph & signature.
- Log on through the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Click on “Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for Various Recruitment Posts”.
- Click on “New Registration”.
- Fill all the details carefully & submit the form.
- After successful registration, a unique registration ID will be allotted, note down the ID & password.
- Now fill the personal profile, contact details, age relaxation if applicable.
- Now fill the details of qualification, experience.
- Now fill the details of Professional Registration, Language, Miscellaneous Module.
- Now candidate have to choose the Recruitment Test Centre.
- Now upload documents in Document Upload Module.
- After uploading photograph & signature preview the ORA form and check the details carefully.
- Now click on the submit button
- Candidates can Pay Fee using the Internet banking facility in SBI or other associated banks or can pay through Visa/ Master Debit or Credit card issued by any Bank/ Institution.
- Here the Transaction ID & Date of Registration details will directly uploaded automatically.
- Now pay the fee through cash at any branch of State Bank of India through the Pay-in-Slip
- A transaction ID will be given, again revisit the website and click on the “Click here to view your Previous/ Currently active applications”.
- Log in by registration ID & password, candidates can see “My Active Application (My draft Application)” link.
- Now fill the details of transaction ID and Date of Transaction if paid through cash.
- Click “Continue”, check the details of fee and submit the application.
- Now take printout of online application for future use.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 12-11-2015
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 15/2015.