Company Name: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Position:Assistant Engineer & More Vacancies
Education:PG, B.E, B.Tech, UG
Details of Post :
Assistant Engineer & More Vacancies
- Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Director Gr-II (Chemical): 05 Posts
- Assistant Director Gr-II (Glass & Ceramics): 04 Posts
- Assistant Director Gr-II (Industrial Management & Training): 08 Posts
- Assistant Director Gr-II (Leather and Footwear): 03 Posts
- Assistant Director Gr-II (Mechanical): 08 Posts
- Assistant Director Gr-II (Metallurgy): 04 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Electricity): 05 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 04 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Public Health): 04 Posts
- Assistant Professors (Civil Engineering): 06 Posts
- Total No of Posts: 51
- Age Limit: Candidates age limit is 30 years for Posts 1 to 6, 37 years for Posts 7 to 9 and 35 years for Post 10. Age relaxation is 05 years for SC/ ST/ PH and 03 years for OBC candidates. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Master’s Degree in Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry/ Degree in Chemical Technology or Chemical Engineering for Post A, Degree in Glass/ Ceramics Technology for Post B, Degree in Engineering or P.G degree in Business Management/ Industrial Management/ Production Management for Post C, Degree in Leather/ Footwear Technology for Post D, Degree in Mechanical Engineering for Post E, Degree in Metallurgy Engineering for Post F, B.E.in Electrical Engineering for Post G Degree in Electrical Engineering for Post H, Degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering for Post I and Bachelor of Engineering or Technology and Master of Engineering or Technology in Civil Engineering with 1st Class or equivalent for Post J with relevant experience.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on performance in Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates need to Pay Rs.25/- either by remitting the money in any branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/ master credit/ debit card. No fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the UPSC website http://www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 01-05-2014 by 23.59 hrs and take print out of completely submitted online application form on or before 02-05-2014 by 23.59 hrs. Retain printed copy of online application form for future use.
Instructions for Applying Online:
- Candidates should scan Photograph, Signature & experience certificate for uploading at the time of applying online.
- Log on to website http://www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Click on ‘Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for Various Recruitment Posts’.
- If candidate is already registered at Online Recruitment Application (ORA) of UPSC, then enter Registration ID and Password.
- If candidate is not registered, register on ORA of UPSC by clicking “New Registration”.
- Choose the desired post and Click on Apply Now.
- Fill all the mandatory details in the online application form.
- Submit error free online application form.
- Retain printed copy of online application form for future use.
Important dates to remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 01-05-2014 by 23.59 hrs.
- Last Date for Printing of Completely Submitted Online Applications: 02-05-2014 by 23.59 hrs
How to Apply: