Company Name: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Position:Directors & More Vacancies
Education:BE/ B.Tech/ME/ M.Tech
Details of Post :
Directors & More Vacancies
- Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Professor (Civil Engineering): 04 Posts
- Assistant Professors (Computer Science & Engineering): 04 Posts
- Assistant Professors (Electronics & Communication Engineering): 04 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Electrical Engineering): 01 Posts
- Assistant Directors Gr.II (Economic Investigation): 29 Posts
- Administrative Officer: 10 Posts
- Assistant Director General/ Directors in Ministry of Tourism: 02 Posts
- Total No. of Vacancies: 54
- Age : Candidates age should be 35 years for Sl No 1 to 4 Posts, 30 years for Sl No 5 & 6 Posts, 40 years for Sl No 7 Post. Age Relaxation is application for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH candidates.
- Qualification: Candidates must possess BE/ B.Tech and ME/ M.Tech from a recognized University/ Institute in Civil Engineering with first class or equivalent for Sl No 1 to 4 Posts and Master’s degree in Economics from a recognized University or equivalent for Sl No 5 Posts and Bachelors degree of a recognized University for Sl No 6 Post and Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University for Sl No 7.
Selection Process: Candidates are selected based on Written Examination & interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs.25/- either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/ master credit/ debit card and no fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women Candidates.
- Log on to the website www.upsconline.nic.in
- Click on the link “Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for Various Recruitment Posts”.
- Select the appropriate Post and click on “Apply Online”.
- Fill all the mandatory fields and click on ‘Submit’ button.
- After submission of ORA, candidates are required to take print out of ORA for future use.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website “www.upsconline.nic.in”on or before 15-05-2014 by 23.59 hrs. After submitting the Online Application take out a print out of finally submitted Online
Important dates to remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 15-05-2014 by 23:59 hrs.
- Last Date for Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application: 16-05-2014 by 23:59 hrs
How to Apply: