Company Name: Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL)
Position:Operational Trainee /Graduate Operational
Details of Post :
Operational Trainee /Graduate Operational
Name of the Post : Operational Trainee (Welder)
- No of Post : 02
- Qualification :Pass in Matric/SSLC plus National Trade Certificate in the Trade of Welder with not less than 60% marks(aggregate) for UR candidates and 55% marks (aggregate) for ST candidates. 01(One) year Trade Apprenticeship training in any industry and passed in NAC examination conducted by National Council for Vocational Training in Welder Trade (NCVT).
- Age : UR-30 years ST-35 years
- Remuneration : Helper-C (Welder/Laboratory Assistant) in the scale of pay of Rs.9490-3%-14800/- plus allowances as applicable for the post.
Name of the Post : Operational Trainee (Laboratory Assistant)
- No of Post : 03
- Qualification : Pass in Matric/SSLC with NCVT (03 years) in the trade of Laboratory Assistant with 60% marks.
- Age : 30 years
- Remuneration :Helper-C (Welder/Laboratory Assistant) in the scale of pay of Rs.9490-3%-14800/- plus allowances as applicable for the post.
Name of the Post : Graduate Operational Trainee (Chemical)
- No of Post : 01
- Qualification : B.Sc.(Physics, Chemistry & Maths) – 03 years course with minimum 55% marks (aggregate). Candidates with knowledge of computer will be preferred.
- Age : 35 years
- Remuneration : Assistant Foreman(Chemical) in the scale of pay of Rs.11510-3%-17930/- plus allowances as applicable for the post
General : Typed application giving full details of age, qualification, experience, telephone number, e-mail id, present and permanent address of the applicant such as Village, Post Office, Police Station, District and Pin Code of the post office, caste certificate issued by competent authority, a recent passport size colour photograph and name of 02(Two) referees(non-relative) alongwith their contact details and address, attested copies of certificates and testimonials and Demand Draft of Rs.50/- drawn in favour of ‘Uranium Corporation of India Limited’ payable at State Bank of India, Jaduguda (SC/ST/Female/Handicapped candidates are exempted from application fees) should reach the office of Dy.General Manager(Personnel)-IRs., Uranium Corporation of India Limited, PO : Jaduguda Mines, Dist : East Singhbhum, Jharkhand – 832 102 by speed post/courier within 30(Thirty) days from the date of publication of this advertisement in widely circulated local newspaper. Candidates employed in Government/Semi Government/PSU should route their application through Proper Channel. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate for the post applied for. Candidates should superscribe the advertisement number and name of the post on the top of the envelope.
Last date for submission of application : 15/04/2014.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 15/04/2014
How to Apply: