Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Diploma Trainee through recruitment notification – Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT.NO. – 04/2015. Candidates who have completed Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Diploma Trainee Job on or before 03.08.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL)
Vacancy Name : Diploma Trainee
Educational Qualification : Diploma
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.11,510-23,078 /- p.m
Job Location : Jharkhand
Last Date to Apply for this job : 03.08.2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : URANIUM CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED (A Government of India Enterprise) PO : Jaduguda Mines, Distt. : Singhbhum (East), Jharkhand – 832 102
Detail of Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) Diploma Trainee Recruitment:
Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL), a Public Sector Enterprise under the administrative control of the Department of Atomic Energy invites applications from suitable candidates for the post mentioned below :
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Diploma Trainee (Chemical)||1||Diploma in Chemical Engineering from a Government recognised Engineering College/Institution with minimum 60 % marks (aggregate).||01(One) year training. Consolidated monthly stipend : Rs.23078/- per month (BP-Rs.11510/- + DA – Rs.11568/-).||30 years|
- Service Agreement Bond : Selected candidates will have to execute a bond of surety to the company on a Non Judicial Stamp paper of Rs.20/-(Rupees Twenty only) to serve the company for a period of 04(Four) years against the above mentioned post after successful completion of training period (if absorbed by the Corporation).
- Medical Examination : Before joining service, the shortlisted candidate will have to undergo initial medical examination and subject to be found fit by the Company’s Medical Officer as per the Medical Attendance Rules of the company.
- Other Terms and Conditions : Trainees not absorbed by the Corporation will be given a certificate after successful completion of training without any obligation on the part of the company for future employment. Selection of the candidates will be through Written Test/Trade Test & Interview at the discretion of the Company.
Selection Procedure for Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) – Diploma Trainee Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 03.08.2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Diploma Trainee Vacancy in Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) :
Typed application giving full details of age, qualification, experience, telephone number, present and permanent address of the applicant such as Village, Post Office, Police Station, District and Pin Code of the post office, caste certificate issued by competent authority, a recent passport size colour photograph and name of 02(Two) referees(non-relative) alongwith their contact details and address, attested copies of certificates and testimonials and Demand Draft of Rs.50/-(SC/ST/PWD & Female candidates are exempted from application fees) drawn in favour of Uranium Corporation of India Limited payable at State Bank of India, Jaduguda should reach the office of General Manager(Personnel)-IRs., Uranium Corporation of India Limited, PO : Jaduguda Mines, Dist : East Singhbhum, Jharkhand – 832 102 by speed post/courier within 30(Thirty) days from the date of publication of this advertisement in widely circulated local newspaper. Candidates employed in Government/Semi Government/PSU should route their application through Proper Channel. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate for the post applied for. Candidates should superscribe the advertisement number and name of the post on the top of the envelope.
- Management reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts notified depending upon the circumstances. Minimum marks/percentage wherever prescribed may be increased/decreased depending upon the response of the advertisement.
- Candidates must possess required qualification as on 30.06.2015.
- Mere fulfillment of eligibility criteria/norms does not entitle a candidate to be called for Test/Interview. Management reserves the right to reject the application without assigning any reason and to raise standard of specifications to restrict the number of candidates to be called for Test/Interview. The recruitment process can be cancelled/suspended/ restricted/enlarged/modified without assigning any reasons. The decision of the Management will be final and no appeal will be entertained.
- UCIL shall not be responsible for any postal delay/loss in transit in submission of documents within specified time. Applications received after the due date will neither be entertained nor returned. No correspondence shall be entertained from the candidates who have not been shortlisted/selected.
- The application is liable for rejection at any stage of recruitment process in case of suppression/furnishing of false information, without enclosing necessary documents, unsigned or incomplete application and/or application received after closing date for receipt by post.
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
- The last date of submission of application is 03.08.2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 03.08.2015
Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT.NO. – 04/2015.