- Perform Requirement based module or unit testing as per Do-178B guidelines
- Validates System interfaces and performs aircraft and HW/SW integration testing (HSI) to those interfaces.
- Works closely with other team members for project success
- Other responsibilities include
- Peer Reviews and Analysis
- Technical Problem resolution & Troubleshooting
- Good understanding of LDRA, C, Ada, C++ and any Assembly languages.
- Understands fairly various Software Test methodologies (Black Box vs White Box, Software Integration vs Hardware Software Integration testing).
- Good experience in Software Test Execution on a test station or Target System.
- Good experience in Test Scripting/ Test Case generation
- Good hands on experience in Software Configuration Management tools like PVCS/ClearCase/Visual Source Safe.
- Good hands on usage of Static and Dynamic source code analysis tools (LDRA/RTRT/Vector Cast).
Company Name: UTC Aerospace Systems
Position: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Education: B.Tech/B.E. in Computer Science or Electronics
Experience: Freshers-2014 passouts
Location: Across India
- Bachelor of Engineering/Technology (B.E/B.Tech,.) in Computer Science or Electronics.
- Experience: 2014 pass-out with no industry experience.
- Candidates with strong programing and Testing skills in C,C++/C#/VB.net/ASP.net (.Net Platform) technology desired.
- Candidate required to have following Process/Tools/Skills expertise
- Any script programming Python,Perl.
- Strong in any of MS-SQL,MS-Access,Oracle databases.
- Experience writing and debugging test scripts,procedures
- Initiative in suggesting alternative solutions
UTC Aerospace Systems is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technologically advanced aerospace and defense products. We design, manufacture and service systems and components and provide integrated solutions for commercial, regional, business and military aircraft, helicopters and other platforms. We are also a major supplier to international space programs
How to Apply: