Company Name: UTC Aerospace Systems
Position:Graduate Engineer Trainee – Software
Education:Bachelor of Engineering/Technology (BE/BTech)
Perform Requirement based testing or unit testing as per Do-178B guidelines
• Works closely with other team memebers for project success
• Other responsibilities include
• Technical Problem resolution & Troubleshooting
• Good understanding of C, C++ and any Assembly languages.
• Understands fairly various Software Test methodologies (Black Box vs White Box, Software Integration vs Hardware Software Integration testing).
Bachelor of Engineering/Technology (B.E/BTech,.) in Electronics and Communication.
– Candidates with strong programing and debugging skills in C/C++/C#/VB.net/ASP.net (.net Platform) technology desired.
– Exposure to any script programming (Python,Perl etc).
– Strong in any of MS-SQL,MS-Access,Oracle databases.
– Possess good analytical skills
– Initiative in suggesting alternative solutions
– Strong exposure to Electronic concepts such as Digital Signal processing, Electronic Circuits.
UTC Aerospace Systems is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technologically advanced aerospace and defense products. We design, manufacture and service systems and components and provide integrated solutions for commercial, regional, business and military aircraft, helicopters and other platforms. We are also a major supplier to international space programs.
How to Apply: