Company Name: UTC Aerospace Systems
Position:Graduate Engineering Trainee Role
Education:Bachelors degree in Mechanical / Aerospace Engineering
Experience:0 – 1 Year
1) Learn engineering processes and procedures of the Landing Gear division at the UTAS-LG facility in Bangalore.
2) Ensure that tasks undertaken are conducted in accordance with engineering procedures and work instructions.
3) Ensure that all jobs are done on time and with the required details and quality.
4) Support the Senior Engineer / Lead in executing various activities.
1) A Bachelors degree in Mechanical / Aerospace Engineering with 0 – 1 year experience in engineering design, manufacturing and maintenance processes.
2) Sound understanding of engineering principles.
3) Good communication skills and ability to work well either individually or in a team.
4) Any prior knowledge of Reliability and Safety principles would be a huge plus.
UTC Aerospace Systems is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technologically advanced aerospace and defense products. We design, manufacture and service systems and components and provide integrated solutions for commercial, regional, business and military aircraft, helicopters and other platforms. We are also a major supplier to international space programs.
How to Apply: