Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Registrar through recruitment notification – Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No. : A-4/E-1/2014. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Assistant Registrar Job on or before 28.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Registrar|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||20 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||28.01.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission(UPPSC), Allahabad|
Detail of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) Assistant Registrar Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Assistant Registrar||20||Essential : (A) The candidates must possess the degree of Graduation from any recognized University or Equivalent qualification by the last date for receipt ofapplication form. Good knowledge of Hindi is essential. (B) The candidates must possess the working experience of minimum 07 years in any Govt. office or office of University with which the knowledge of Hindi and English drafting and Accounts Rules are essential.||Rs. 9,300/- – Rs. 34,800/- (Grade Pay Rs. 4800/-).||(I) Candidates must have attained the age of 30 years and must not have crossed the age of 45 years on July 1, 2014 i.e. they must have not been born earlier than 2nd July, 1969 and not later than July 1, 1984. (II) Upper age limit shall be greater by five years for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes of U.P., Scheduled Tribes of U.P., Other Backward classes of U.P., skilled players of U.P. of classified games and state Govt. employees of U.P. i.e. they must have not been born before 2nd July, 1964. For Emergency Commissioned Officers/Short Service Commissioned Officers/ Ex-Army Personnels of U.P. who have rendered atleast 05 years service in Army, the relaxation of 05 years is admissible in upper age limit. Upper age limit for physically handicapped persons of Society of U.P. will be greater by fifteen years i.e. they must have not been born before 2nd July 1954. No relaxation is admissible in upper age limit for D.F.F. candidates.|
Selection Procedure for Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) – Assistant Registrar Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28.01.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
Application Fee :
After filling in the ‘Candidate Registration’ format of the On-line application, the candidate shall procure the print-out of the E-challan in duplicate. The E-Challan will be used to deposit the fee in any of the branches of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank by the candidate according to his category. The fee will not be allowed to be deposited by any other mode except E-Challan/I-collect. The above fee, for examination according to the category, is as under:-
- Unreserved (General) – Exam fee Rs. 200/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 15/- Total = Rs. 215/-
- Other Backward Class – Exam fee Rs. 200/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 15/- Total = Rs. 215/-
- Scheduled Caste – Exam fee Rs. 80/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 15/- Total = Rs. 95/-
- Scheduled Tribe – Exam fee Rs. 80/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 15/- Total = Rs. 95/-
- Handicapped – Exam fee NIL + On-line processing fee Rs. 15/- Total = Rs. 15/-
- Dependents of the Freedom Fighters – According to the original category mentioned from Sl. Nos. 1 to 4,
- Ex-Servicemen – According to the original category mentioned from Sl. Nos. 1 to 4.
- Women – According to the original category mentioned from Sl. Nos. 1 to 4.
How to apply for Assistant Registrar Vacancy in Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC):
- “Applications will be accepted only when fee is deposited in the Bank upto prescribed last date for fee deposition. If the fee is deposited in bank after the last date prescribed for fee deposition, the on-line application of the candidate will not be accepted and the fee deposited in the bank will not be refunded in any condition. It will be responsibility of the candidates to deposit fee in the bank upto last date prescribed for fee deposition and ‘submit’ the application upto last date prescribed for submission of applications. It is also informed that less or more amount deposited in the form of examination fee shall not be refunded in any condition.” (b) In On-line Application System, the candidates have to provide their Mobile No. in prescribed column failing which their Basic Registration shall not be completed. All relevant informations/instructions/OTP (One Time Password) shall be sent through SMS on that mobile.
- NECESSARY INFORMATION TO APPLICANTS FILLING THEIR APPLICATIONS THROUGH ON-LINE
- This advertisement is also available on the Commission’s website http://uppsc.up.nic.in. The On-line application system is applicable for applying against this advertisement. Applications sent by any other mode shall not be entertained hence candidates are advised to apply On-line only. In connection with On-line application, candidates are advised to go through thoroughly the instructions given as under and apply accordingly:-
- When the candidate clicks “ALL NOTIFICATIONS/ADVERTISEMENTS” on the Commission’s website http://uppsc.up.nic.in, the On-line advertisement shall be automatically displayed, wherein there shall be 3 parts given as below : (i) User instructions (ii) View Advertisement (iii) Apply
- A list of all the advertisements will be displayed in which “On-line System” is applicable. The Instructions for filling “On-line form” have been given in User Instructions. The Candidates desirous to see the advertisement will have to click before ‘View Advertisement’ to which they are desirous to see, full advertisement will be displayed alongwith sample snapshots of ON-LINE Application Procedure. Click on “Apply” for On-line Application. On clicking “Apply”, Candidate Registration will be displayed.
- On-line application will be completed in three stages :
- First Stage:- Basic Registration form will be displayed on clicking the ‘Candidate Registration’ respective to Examination. After filling the Basic Registration form on clicking the ‘submit’ button, the registration of First stage shall be over. Thereafter ‘Candidate Registration Acknowledgment’ shall be displayed which can be printed by Clicking the ‘Print’ Button.
- Second Stage:- There shall be two options for depositing the fees which are E-challan and I-collect, which can be deposited in State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank. The candidates having Net Banking facility in any of these two banks may deposit the fees through I-collect. After taking the option of E-Challan or I-Collect, Examination fees payment details will be displayed. On selecting the bank to deposit the fees through E-Challan, the E-challan of concerned bank SBI/PNB will be displayed and printed in which there shall be Candidate’s Registration No., Name, Date of Birth and Fee Amount. The candidates will have to go with E-Challan (in the Bank which is opted by the Candidates themselves) to any branch of the Bank and deposit the fees and take one copy of E-Challan and keep with them safely. On the copy of the E-Challan given by the Bank transaction ID/Journal No. and date shall be mentioned which shall be used at the time of applying at third stage.
- Third stage :- After depositing the fee in the Bank, the candidates two day after, on the working day (after 2.00 pm) shall enter information On-line in the format, available on Commission’s website by clicking “Submit Application Form”. The photo and signature, duly scanned shall be uploaded also. The candidate should scan his photograph and signature in the prescribed size (the size will be mentioned at the specified spot in the On-line application). This should also be kept in notice that the photo must be latest passport size. In case the photo and signature, scanned in the prescribed size, are not uploaded, then the On-line system will not accept it. The procedure related for scanning of the photo and signature is laid down in the Appendix-1. After filling in all entries in the format, the candidates may click “View application form” to see for themselves that all entries and informations are correctly entered and after satisfying themselves should click “Submit” button to forward the same to the Commission. It is essential that the candidate should fill all informations On-line correctly according to the instructions given and click the ‘Submit’ button by the last date prescribed for submission of the application form. If the candidate does not click the “Submit” button, the application shall not be completed finally and the candidate shall be accountable for this. After clicking the ‘Submit’ button, the candidate may take a print-out of the application to preserve it with them. In the event of any discrepancy, the candidate will be required to submit the said print-out in the office of the Commission, otherwise his/her request shall not be entertained.
- The Application once submitted, will not be allowed to be modified.
- In no circumstances, applications of any stage shall be accepted after the last prescribed date and time. Applications found without requisite informations and without photograph and signature, even when received in time, will be summarily rejected.
- In the On-line system the candidates must ensure that all the requisite informations have been duly filled and must click the “Submit” Button by the Last prescribed Date & Time. They must take the print out and keep it safely. In any discrepancy, they will have to produce the print out otherwise no request shall be entertained.
- Those candidates, willing to take the benefit of the reservation/age relaxation must obtain a certificate, issued by the competent authority, in support of the reserved category, in the prescribed format printed in this detailed advertisement (Appendix-3) and submit the same to the Commission, whenever required to do so. Those claiming more than one reservation/ Age relaxation will be given only one such concession, which will be more beneficial. The candidates who are not originally domiciled of U.P. belonging to SC, ST, O.B.C., dependents of freedom fighters, P.H. and women are not entitled to benefit of reservation/Age relaxation. Such candidates will be treated as general candidates. In case of the women candidates, the domicile/caste certificate issued from father side will be treated valid.
- The Commission do not advise to candidates about their eligibility. Therefore, they should carefully read the advertisement and when satisfied about their eligibility as per conditions of the advertisement, then only apply. The candidates must possess all the requisite qualifications till the last date for submitting the applications.
- In the category of dependents of the freedom fighters only sons, daughters, grandsons (son’s son) and grand daughters (son’s daughter, married/unmarried) are covered. Only such relationships with the freedom fighters are not adequate but the candidate should remain actually dependent of the freedom fighter. Drawing the attention of the candidates towards Govt. orders dated 22.01.1982, 08.03.1983 and Govt. Order No. 3014, Personnel-2, 1982 dated 18.10.1982 read with Govt. Order No. 6/1972 Personnel-2, 1982 dated 15.01.1983, it is advised that now the candidates must obtain the reservation certificate from the District Magistrate in terms of Govt. Order No. 1181/79-V-1-09-1(Ka)17-2009, dated 20.08.2009 in the prescribed format and submit the same.
- In the event of involvement of a candidate in misconduct, in the concealment of any important information, pendency of any case/criminal case, conviction, more than a husband or wife being alive, submission of facts in a distorted manner, malpractice, canvassing for selection etc., the Commission reserves the right to reject the candidature and debar from appearing in the examination in question and all future other examinations and selections.
- In case the candidates feel any problem in the “On-line Application” they may get their problem resolved by contacting over phone or Website clicking ‘Contact us’.
- The name of Districts for Examination are available in the advertisement in Appendix-2. In the same way the plan of Examination and the syllabus on Appendix-4.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28.01.2015
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) Recruitment 2014 – Advertisement No. : A-4/E-1/2014.