Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Auditor & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No. : A-6/E-1/2014. Candidates who have completed Graduate/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ Diploma/ LLB/ M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Junior Auditor & More Vacancies Job on or before 28.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Auditor & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ Diploma/ LLB/ M.Sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||569 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||28.01.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission(UPPSC), Allahabad|
Detail of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) Junior Auditor & More Vacancies Recruitment:
|Sl. No.||Name of Department||Name of post||Qualification|
|U.P. Sectt.||Review Officer (Account) Samiksha Adhikari (Lekha)||
1- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce with accountancy from a University established by Law in India or a qualification recognised by the Government as equivalent thereto.
2- ‘O’ level certificate in computer application from an Institute recognised by the Government.
3- Knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagari script
|U.P. Sectt., Board of Revenue, U.P., U.P. Public Service Commission||Assistant Review Officer||
1- Bachelor’s degree from a University established by law in India or a qualification recognized by the Government as equivalent thereto.
2- “O” Level certificate awarded by the DOEACC society or a qualification equivalent thereto.
3- Must possess a minimum speed of twenty five words per minute in Hindi typewriting.
Reliance Recruitment – 10,000+ vacancy –
Note- Preference shall be given to a candidate knowing English typewriting also.
|Chief Election Officer’s Office U.P.||Lower Division Assistant||
1- Graduate degree or any qualification recognised by Govt. equivalent thereto.
2- Minimum 25 w.p.m. speed in Hindi Typewriting.
|Commercial Tax Deptt.||Auditor||Degree in Commerce with higher accountancy and audit from a University recognised by law in India or any qualification recognized by Govt. or any qualification recognised by Govt. equivalent thereto.|
|U.P. Sectt.||Asstt. Accountant||
1- Graduate degree in Commerce with accountancy from a University recognised by law in India or Postgraduate Diploma in Accountancy or any qualification recognized by Govt. equivalent thereto.
2- Knowledge of Hindi in Devnagri Script.
|National Savings/ Directorate Deptt.||Statistical Asstt.||
Postgraduate degree in Mathematics/Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/ Economics/ Commerce from a University recognized by law in India or Equivalent qualification.
2- Diploma in Computer.
|Women and Child Development Deptt.||Investigator Cum Computer||Graduate with Mathematics or Statistics|
|Weight & Measure Deptt.||Investigator Computer||Graduate degree with mathematics or Statistics from a University recognized by law in India or any recognised qualification by Govt. equivalent thereto.|
|Women and Child Development, Deptt.||Legal Asstt.||Law Graduate or any recognised qualification by Govt. equivalent thereto.|
|U.P. Public Service Commission||Asstt. Accountant||Graduate degree in Commerce with Accountancy from a University recognised by law in India.|
|Medical & Health Deptt.||Asstt. Malaria Officer||Degree in Science with Zoology from a University recognized by law in India or any degree recognised by Govt. equivalent thereto.|
|Excise Deptt.||Jr. Auditor||Graduate in Commerce with Audit or Accountancy from a University recognized by law in India.|
|Commercial Tax Deptt.||Assistant Accountant||
(1) Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce from a University established by law in India or a qualification recognized by the Government as equivalent thereto or Postgraduate Diploma in Accountancy from a University or Institute recognised by the Govt.
(2) “O” level certificate in Computer Operation from an Institute recognised by the Govt.
|Weight & Measure Deptt.||Inspector Legal Measurement||A Bachelor’s degree in Science with Physics as one of the subjects or a Bachelor’s degree in Technology or Engineering from a University established by law in India or a qualification declared by theGovernment as equivalent thereto with the working knowledge of Hindi in Devnagri Script.|
AGE LIMIT : (i) Candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have crossed the age of 40 years on July 1, 2014 i.e. they must have not been born earlier than 2nd July, 1974 and not later than July 1, 1993. For PH the maximum age limit is 55 years i.e. they must have not born before 02 July, 1959. (ii) Relaxation in Upper Age Limit : (a) Upper age limit shall be greater by five years for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste of U.P., Scheduled Tribe of U.P. and Other Backward Classes of U.P. (only domiciled persons of U.P. are entitled for such age relaxation) (b) Upper age limit shall be greater by five years also for the State Govt. employees of U.P., the skilled players of U.P. of classified games of National and International level in accordance with G.O. No. 22/21/1983-Karmik-2 dated 28.11.1985. The skilled players must obtain certificates from the prescribed authority and submit to the Commission when asked for and must enclose the certificate with their application formsfor Main Examination. (c) Upper age limit for Army Officers/Emergency Commissioned Officers/Short Service Commissioned Officers/Ex-Army Personnel of U.P. shall be greater by five years for Samooh ‘Kha’ and three years more for Samooh ‘Ga’ in addition to their completed service period. (d) Upper age limit of physically handicapped persons of Society of U.P. will be greater by fifteen years. (e) No relaxation is admissible in upper age limit for D.F.F. candidates.
Selection Procedure for Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) – Junior Auditor & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28.01.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
Application Fee :
After filling in the ‘Candidate Registration’ format of the On-line application, the candidate shall procure the print-out of the E-challan in duplicate. The E-Challan will be used to deposit the fee in any of the branches of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank by the candidate according to his category. The fee will not be allowed to be deposited by any other mode except E-Challan/I-Collect. The above fee, for Preliminary Examination according to the category, is as under:-
- Unreserved (General) – Exam fee Rs. 100/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 15/- Total = 115/-
- Other Backward Class – Exam fee Rs. 100/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 15/- Total = 115/-
- Scheduled Caste – Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 15/- Total = 55/-
- Scheduled Tribe – Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 15/- Total = 55/-
- Handicapped – Exam fee NIL + On-line processing fee Rs. 15/- Total = 15/-
- Dependants of the freedom fighters – According to the original category mentioned from Sl. Nos. 1 to 4.
- Ex-Serviceman – According to the original category mentioned from Sl. Nos. 1 to 4.
- Women – According to the original category mentioned from Sl. Nos. 1 to 4.
How to apply for Junior Auditor & More Vacancies Vacancy in Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC):
- Last Date for Deposit of Examination Fees in the Bank : 28th January, 2015
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 03rd February, 2015
- “Applications will be accepted only when fee is deposited in the Bank upto prescribed last date for fee deposition. If the fee is deposited in bank after the last date prescribed for fee deposition, the on-line application of the candidate will not be accepted and the fee deposited in the bank will not be refunded in any condition. It will be responsibility of the candidates to deposit fee in the bank upto last date prescribed for fee deposition and ‘submit’ the application upto last date prescribed for submission of applications. It is also informed that less or more amount deposited in the form of examination fee shall not be refunded in any condition.” (b) In On-line Application System, the candidates have to provide their Mobile No. in prescribed column failing which their Basic Registration shall not be completed. All relevant informations/instructions/OTP (One Time Password) shall be sent through SMS on that mobile.
- NECESSARY INFORMATION TO APPLICANTS FILLING THEIR APPLICATIONS THROUGH ON-LINE
- This advertisement is also available on the Commission’s website http://uppsc.up.nic.in. The On-line application system is applicable for applying against this advertisement. Applications sent by any other mode shall not be entertained hence candidates are advised to apply On-line only. In connection with On-line application, candidates are advised to go through thoroughly the instructions given as under and apply accordingly:-
- When the candidate clicks “ALL NOTIFICATIONS/ADVERTISEMENTS” on the Commission’s website http://uppsc.up.nic.in, the On-line advertisement shall be automatically displayed, wherein there shall be 3 parts given as below : (i) User instructions (ii) View Advertisement (iii) Apply
- A list of all the advertisements will be displayed in which “On-line System” is applicable. The Instructions for filling “On-line form” have been given in User Instruction. The Candidates desirous to see the advertisement will have to click before ‘View Advertisement’ to which they are desirous to see, full advertisement will be displayed alongwith sample snapshots of ON-LINE Application Procedure. Click on “Apply” for On-line Application. On clicking “Apply”, Candidate Registration will be displayed.
- On-line application will be completed in three stages :
- First Stage:- Basic Registration form will be displayed on clicking the ‘Candidate Registration’ respective to Examination. After filling the Basic Registration form on clicking the ‘submit’ button, the registration of First stage shall be over. Thereafter ‘Candidate Registration Acknowledgment’ shall be displayed which can be printed by Clicking the ‘Print’ Button.
- Second Stage:- There shall be two options for depositing the fees which are E-challan and I-collect, which can be deposited in State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank. The candidates having Net Banking facility in any of these two banks may deposit the fees through I-collect. After taking the option of E-Challan or I-Collect, Examination fees payment details will be displayed. On selecting the bank to deposit the fees through E-Challan, the E-challan of concerned bank SBI/ PNB will be displayed and printed in which there shall be Candidate’s Registration No., Name, Date of Birth and Fee Amount. The candidates will have to go with E-Challan (in the Bank which is opted by the Candidates themselves) to any branch of the Bank and deposit the fees and take one copy of E-Challan and keep with them safely. On the copy of the E-Challan given by the Bank transaction ID/Journal No. and date shall be mentioned which shall be used at the time of Applying at third stage.
- Third stage :- After depositing the fee in the Bank, the candidates two day after, on the working day (after 2.00 pm) shall enter information On-line in the format, available on Commission’s website by clicking “Submit Application Form”. The photo and signature, duly scanned shall be uploaded also. The candidate should scan his photograph and signature in the prescribed size (the size will be mentioned at the specified spot in the On-line application). This should also be kept in notice that the photo must be latest passport size. In case the photo and signature, scanned in the prescribed size, are not uploaded, then the On-line system will not accept it. The procedure related for scanning of the photo and signature is laid down in the Appendix-1. After filling in all entries in the format, the candidates may click “View application form” to see for themselves that all entries and informations are correctly entered and after satisfying themselves should click “Submit” button to forward the same to the Commission. It is essential that the candidate should fill all informations On-line correctly according to the instructions given and click the ‘Submit’ button by the last date prescribed for submission of the application form. If the candidate does not click the “Submit” button, the application shall not be completed finally and the candidate shall be accountable for this. After clicking the ‘Submit’ button, the candidate may take a print-out of the application to preserve it with them. In the event of any discrepancy, the candidate will be required to submit the said print-out in the office of the Commission, otherwise his/her request shall not be entertained.
- The Application once submitted, will not be allowed to be modified.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28.01.2015
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) Recruitment 2014 – Advertisement No. : A-6/E-1/2014.