Uttarakhand Gramin Bank has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Office Assistant/ Officer Scale – I through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10TH/ 12TH/ Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notificationfrom Uttarakhand Gramin Bank
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Office Assistant/ Officer Scale – I job from 13/03/2015 to 27/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Uttarakhand Gramin Bank|
|Vacancy Name||Office Assistant/ Officer Scale – I|
|Educational Qualification||10TH/ 12TH/ Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||259 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.7,200 – 25,700/-pm|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||27/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||UTTARAKHAND GRAMIN BANK Head Office, 18-New Road, Dehradun Uttarakhand|
DETAIL OF UTTARAKHAND GRAMIN BANK OFFICE ASSISTANT/ OFFICER SCALE – I RECRUITMENT:
UTTARAKHAND GRAMIN BANK invites applications from Indian citizens, for the posts of Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) from Indian citizens who have been declared qualified at the Online CWE for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/ October 2014.
- Total Posts – 259 (Officer Scale-I – 84 Posts, Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – 175 Posts)
- Salary : Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – Rs.7200 – 400/3 – 8400 – 500/3 – 9900 – 600/4 – 12300 – 700/7 17200 – 1300/1 – 18500 – 800/1 – 19300 & Officer Scale I – Rs.14500 – 600/7 – 18700 – 700/2 – 20100 – 800/7 – 25700
- PROBATION PERIOD: Selected candidates in Officer cadre (S-I) will be on probation for a period of 2 years, which may be extended by the Appointing Authority for a period not exceeding 1 year. Candidates selected for the post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) shall be on probation for a period of 1 year, which may be extended by the Appointing Authority for a period not exceeding six months.
- BOND AMOUNT:Candidates selected for appointment to the posts of Officer Scale-I shall have to execute a bond (with 2 sureties) agreeing to pay to the Bank a sum of Rs. 100000/ (Rs. One Lac only) in the event of their leaving the Bank’s service before completion of 2 years’ service in the Bank. Candidates selected for appointment to the posts of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) shall have to execute a bond (with 2 sureties) agreeing to pay to the Bank a sum of Rs. 50000/- (Rs. Fifty Thousand only), in the event of their leaving the Bank’s service before completion of 1 years’ service in the Bank
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: Eligibility Criteria is to be considered as per RRBs CWE-III Advertisementpublished in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar Issue Dated 28th June–4th July, 2014released by IBPS and posted on the IBPS’s websitewww.ibps.in. Language Proficiency – The candidates applying for the posts of Officer Scale I and Office Assistants –(Multipurpose) are required to possess proficiency in the local language of the State / UT i.e., Hindi or Sanskrit. For ensuring proficiency in local language, the candidate should have – a. Local language at 10thStd. level OR b. Native language at 10thStd. level OR c. Local language at any level up to graduation level
- APPLICATION FEE (INCLUDING POSTAGE/ INTIMATION CHARGES) (NON-REFUNDABLE) : Officer Scale-I – Rs. 20/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates. – Rs.100/- for all others Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – Rs. 20/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates. – Rs.100/- for all others Requisite Application Fee may be paid through CBS at any of the Branches of UTTARAKHAND GRAMIN BANKby means of a Payment challan (as applicable to them for the post applied for) available in the Bank’s website www.uttarakhandgraminbank.com
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR UTTARAKHAND GRAMIN BANK – OFFICE ASSISTANT/ OFFICER SCALE – I POST:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27/03/2015
- For Office Assistant (Multipurpose):-Selection will be made on the basis ofperformance in RRBs- CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 and Personal Interview. Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Scores (TWS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category.
- For Officer Scale-I:-Selection will be made on the basis ofperformance in RRBs- CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 and Personal Interview. Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Scores (TWS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category.
- PERSONALINTERVIEW: Depending on the number of vacancies, Bank will call from among who have applied to bank, the number, equivalent to three times the number of vacancies shortlisted based on their Total Weighted Scores (TWS). Remaining applicants, if any will not receive an interview call from the Bank. The total marks for Interview will be 30.
- Before applying for any of the mentioned post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which scrutiny of such eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of interview, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the bank on this behalf. Mere admission to the Online RRB CWE III and/ or passing the test and being invited by the Bank for the Interview shall not imply that the Bank has been satisfied beyond doubt about the candidate’s eligibility. Candidates who do not satisfy the eligibility criteria and who do not produce the photocopies as well as the originals of all the documents required to be submitted and as advised in thisnotification as well as in the Interview call letter, for any reason, whatsoever, shall not be permitted to participate in the Interview, even though they may have obtained the desired level of score in the Online CWE and have been called for interview. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- Candidates belonging to OBCs but coming in the “CREAMY LAYER” are not entitled to the benefits of OBC reservation. They should indicate their category as “UR” or “UR Persons with Disabilities’ as applicable. OBC Certificates in the format as prescribed by the Govt. of India and issued by the Competent Authority, inter alia, specifically stating that the candidate does not belong to the Socially Advanced Sections excluded from the benefits of reservations for OBCs in Civil Posts and Services under Govt. of India i.e. carrying ‘CREAMY LAYER’ clause based on income issued recently (i.e., issued on or after 01/01/2015 should be submitted at the time of Interview.
- Persons with Disabilities claiming the benefit of reservations/age relaxation should possess Medical Certificate as specified in the Disabilities Act of 1995 in support of their disability.
- Candidates serving in Government/Public Sector Undertakings (including banks) should produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of Interview, in the absence of which their candidature may not be considered.
- The candidates will have to appear for interview at their own expense. Only candidates willing to serve anywhere in the operational area of the bank (viz., Distt. Dehradun, Haridwar, Chamoli, Rudraprayag, Uttarkashi, Pauri Garhwal, New Tehri, Pithoragarh, Champawat, Almora, Bageshwar,Nainital, Udham Singh Nagar,)should apply. Any request for change of address will not be entertained. Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at DEHRADUN.
- In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation of version other than English, English version will prevail.
- The Bank may at its discretion hold a second stage/ conduct Supplementary process wherever necessary in respect of a centre/venue/specific post of a candidate(s).
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank. Such appointment will also be subject to the Service & Conduct Rules of the Bank.
- All Candidates must submit the photo copies of the prescribed certificates in support of their educational qualification, experience, date of birth, caste, etc. The candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Persons with Disabilities Category are required to submit an attested copy of their caste certificate/certificate of handicap issued by the competent authority, in addition to other certificates as specified above. Candidates will also have to produce original caste certificate/ relevant certificates at the time of Interview, failing which his/her candidature will be cancelled.
- A recent, recognizable passport size photograph should be firmly pasted on the computer generated application form and should be signed across by the candidate. Three copies of the same photograph should be retained for use at the time of interview. Candidates are advised not to change their appearance till the recruitment process is complete. Failure to produce the same photograph at the time of the interview may lead to disqualification.
- Beginning date of Payment of Application Fees 13.03.2015 to 27.03.2015
- Opening date for Online Registration 13.03.2015
- Last Date for Online Registration 27.03.2015
HOW TO APPLY FOR OFFICE ASSISTANT/ OFFICER SCALE – I VACANCY IN UTTARAKHAND GRAMIN BANK:
- Candidates are required to apply online through Bank’s website www.uttarakhandgraminbank.com. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted. (ii) Candidates should ensure that their personal email ID (as specified in the online application form while applying for RRBs- CWE III conducted in September/October 2014) is kept active during the currency of a recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for Interview etc. to the registered e-mail ID. (iii) Applicants are first required to go to the Bank’s website www.uttarakhandgraminbank.com,and click on the link “Recruitment”. (iv) Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification. the candidate should take a printout of the fee payment challan Fill in the Fee Payment Challan in a clear and legible handwriting in BLOCK LETTERS. Candidates can pay application fees including postal charges in any of the branches of UTTARAKHAND GRAMIN BANK in the account number specified and printed on the payment Challan only. Go to the nearest UTTARAKHAND GRAMIN BANK Branch with the Fee payment Challan and pay, in Cash, the appropriate Application Fee in CBS Account Nos. 92197001016 for Officers & 92198001015 for Office Assistants (Multipurpose). The details of fees to be paid are indicated hereunder. Officers – Rs. 20/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates. – Rs.100/- for all others
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – Rs. 20/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates. – Rs.100/- for all others Candidates may find out the required branch address from the Bank’s website, under the head “BranchLocator”.
- Obtain the Applicant’s Counterfoil Copy of the Application Fee Payment Challan duly authenticated by the Bank with (a) Branch Name & code No, (b) Transaction Id/Scroll number (c) Date of Deposit & amount filled by the Branch Official.
- Candidates are now ready to Apply Online by re-visiting the Recruitment Link on the Bank’s website www.uttarakhandgraminbank.com. All the fields in the online Application format should be filled up carefully.
- Carefully fill in the details such as fee payment details from the CBS Challan in the Online Application Form. Candidates cannot edit their application after submission. Original fee payment receipt i.e CBS challan will have to be submitted with the Call Letter at the time of Interview. Without original CBS challan the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the Interview.Candidates are also advised to keep a photocopy of the fee payment challan with them. CANDIDATES SHOULD NOT SUBMIT A PRINTOUT OF THE APPLICATION / FEE PAYMENT RECEIPT (CBS challan) TO THE BANK AT THIS STAGE. Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected. The Application printout along with the fee payment receipt and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for Interview.
- The applicant should sign and affix his/her photograph on such printout of application and keep the same ready for submission if selected for Interview along with copies of required documents mentioned below: 1. Printout of the online application submitted. 2. 10th standard / 12th standard / Graduation examination Mark sheet in support of local language(Hindi or Sanskrit) for posts of Officer Scale I and Office Assistants (Multipurpose). 3. Attested copy of School leaving certificate or any other document as proof of age acceptable to the Bank. 4. Attested copies of Mark sheets / certificates in support of Educational Qualification; 5. Attested copy of certificate of Computer Course, as applicable; 6. Caste / PWD any other related certificate as applicable. 7. Photo identity proof. 8. Any other relevant document If selected for interview, candidates serving in Government / Public Sector Undertakings (including Banks &Financial Institutions) will be required to submit their applications accompanied by a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer, in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered. It is for the candidate to ensure that he / she has met with the eligibility criteria and complied with the requirements and adhered to the instructions contained in this advertisement as well as in the application form. Candidates are, therefore, urged to carefully read the advertisement and complete the application form and submit the same as per instructions given in this regard.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27/03/2015