1. Good understanding of Oracle technologies [OBIEE, ODI, ESSBASE]
2. Liaise with the Business partners as focal point for all high priority & major incidents reported.
3. Provide support and participate in the outage calls.
4. Provide appropriate inputs to the problem management process
5. Develop an understanding of the clients organizational structure and infrastructure environment.
6. Participate in group chats and bridge calls effectively to resolve incidents
7. Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
8. Prior experience of sending out alerts/communication mailers
9. Able/Willing to handle conflict situations
Company Name: Verizon
Position: Analyst – Product Support
Education: BE / MCA
Candidate Profile :
BE or MCA
Strong knowledge on PL/SQL is required
Sound knowledge in Oracle EPM Suite- OBIEE, ODI & ESSBASE
Good Knowledge in *Nix Shell Scripts
Knowledge on Weblogic is preferred
Verizon Communications (NYSE, NASDAQ:VZ) is the world leader in delivering innovation in communications, mobility, information and entertainment. We provide superior broadband, video and other wireless and wireline services to consumers, businesses, governments and wholesale customers across the globe.
How to Apply: