Company Name: Verizon
Experience:1 – 2 yrs
1. The Global Customer Support Center will consist of Customer Support Representatives (CSR) and Monitoring Analysts (MA)
CSR’s will answer all customer facing phone queues, accept and respond to all customer emails, and will be primary ticket owners (first contact point for all clients)
2. MA’s will identify incidents via the “Alert Management System”, assign a CSR, and engage the appropriate technical group for resolution
Primary interface for partner service desks
3. Phone ACD management
4. Responsible for efficiency gains in monitoring systems
5. MA/CSR should act as a tier .5 technician where he can be able to resolve repeated incidents tickets with the given SOP in any (windows / UNIX / network) domain.
1. Engineer should have 1-2 years in the IT infrastructure customer support environment where he handled global customer’s calls, email and alerts.
2. Engineer should possess very good communication in terms of listening, oral and written.
3. Engineer should have hands on experience in monitoring (HPOV / Sitescope / etc) and ticketing tool (Remedy / etc)
4. Engineer should have experience working in 24/7 environment.
5. Engineer should have basic knowledge in Windows or UNIX or Network environment
Verizon Communications Inc., headquartered in New York, is a Dow 30 company employing a diverse workforce of more than 180,000 dedicated employees around the globe.
Every day, we connect people, companies and communities with our powerful network technology. Not many companies get the chance to change the industry and change the world through innovation. We do.
How to Apply: