Verizon hiring Network Consulting Engineer – Implementation
Company Name: Verizon Communications Inc
Position: Consulting Engineer – Implementation
Education: Any Graduate
Experience: 1 – 2 yrs
Salary: Not specified
. Integrate third party solutions including media, acceleration, web downloads and security products
. Identify technical risks and provide mitigation strategies.
. Own the technical components of a customer integration project including but not limited to design, configuration, debugging, documentation, testing, and go live support.
. Work as a member of a cross-functional project team contributing to the technology-based solutions and consult on concept feasibility.
. Partner with Business Sales Support, Engineering, Product Development and Technical Support to resolve issues that arise during customer trials, integrations, or post implementation support.
. Help innovate software solutions and processes to support success of the overall team.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
2. 2+ years of hands-on networking experience including HTTP, DNS, TCP/IP Networking Protocols.
3. 1+ years working with common Internet protocols (IP, TCP, SSL/TLS, HTTP, DNS, etc).
4. Working knowledge of software quality and/or development engineering.
5. Working knowledge of Linux/Unix, navigating the unix shell, basic shell commands and vi editor.
6. Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and excellent problem solving/troubleshooting skills.
7. Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
8. Must be willing to work on EMEA Time Zone, specifically 1PM to 9 PM IST.
Verizon Communications Inc., based in New York City and incorporated in Delaware, was formed on June 30, 2000, with the merger of Bell Atlantic Corp. and GTE Corp. Learn more about the history of Verizon Communications by viewing our corporate history brochure and interactive timeline below. Verizon acquires Vodafone’s 45 percent interest in Verizon Wireless for $130 billion, consisting primarily of cash and stock. As a wholly owned entity, Verizon Wireless is now better equipped to take advantage of the changing competitive dynamics in the market and capitalize on the continuing
How to Apply: