Company Name: Vidharbha Konkan Gramin Bank (VKGB)
Position:Officer/ Office Assistant
Details of Post :
vidharbha Konkan -Gramin Bank, Nagpur invites applications from rndian citizenso for officer in Middle Management Grade lScate rr), officer in Junior Management (scate r) office Assistant (MuJtipurpose) from rndian citizens who have been declared qualified at CWE for RRBs conducted by rBPS during September/ october 2013 and dectared qualified.the post of Cadre and the Online
SCALE OF PAY:
- For Officer Scale II :- 19400-700/l-20100-800/10-28100
- For officer scale I :- 14500-600 /7-18700-700/2-20100-800/7_25700
- For office Assistant (M) :- 7200-400/3-s400-500/3- 9900-600/4-12300-100/7-17200-1300/1- 18500_800/l_19300
- For officer Scare II :- Rs. 40041/- approx. per month
- For Officer Scale I :_ Rs. 2992gl, approx. per month
- For Office Assisrant (M) :_ Rs. l4g97l_ approx. per month
Probation Period :
- Selected candidates will be on probation for l) Candidates selected for the post of officer scale I, II will be put on probation for a period of 2 years which can be extended for a further period not exceeding 1 year.
- candidates selected for the post of office Assistant (Multipurpose) will be put on probation for a period of I year which can be extended for a further period not exceeding 6 months
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: Eligibility Criteria is to be considered as per RRBs CWE-II Advertisement published in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar Issue Dated 6th July – 12th July, 2013 released by IBPS and posted on the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in.
HOW TO APPLY
- candidates are required to appry onrine through Bank’s website www.vkgb.co.in between 04.03’2014 and 19.03.2014. No other means/ mode of application will ne accepte.
- Candidates should ensure that their personal email ID (as ipecified in the online application form while applying for RRBs- CWE-II (CwE conducted in September/ October 2013)^is kept active during the eurrency of a recruitment project. Bank *uy r.nd call letters for Interview etc. to the registered e-mail ID.
- Candidates can Apply Online by visiting the Recruitment Link on the Bank,s websitewww.vkgb.co.in. Atl the fields in the online Application format should be filted up carefully.
- Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications *outJ69 rejected.
- should be retained for use at the time of interview. Candidates are advised not to change their appearance till the recruitment process is complete. Failure to produce the same photograph at the time of the interview may lead to disqualification.
- Action against candidates fbund quilty of misconduct :
- Candidates are advised in their own interest that they should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered, fabricated or should not suppress any material information- while filling up the application form.
- At the time of interview, if a candidate is (or has been) found guilty of using unfair means during the selection process or impersonating or procuring impersonation by any person or misbehaving in the interview venue or taking away any documents from the venue or resorting to any irregular or improper means in conneition with his/her candidature by selection or obtaining support for hisiher candidature by any means.
- The submission if shortlisted for Interview.
The applicant should sign and affix his/her photograph on such same ready for submission if selected for Interview alons mentioned below:
- Printout of the online application submitted.
- Printout of IBPS Scores for the stipulated examination.
- 10tl’standard examination Mark sheet in support of local ranguage.
- Attested copy_ of School leaving certificate or any othei document as proof of age acceptable to the Bank.
- Attested copies of Mark sheets / certificates in support of Educational eualification;
- Attested copy of certificate of computer course, ai applicable; 7. Caste / PWD any other related certificate as applicable. 8. Photo identity proof.
- Any other relevant document
If selected for interview, candidates serving in Government / Public Sector Undertakings (including Banks & Financial Institutions) will be required to submit their applications accompanied by i”No Objection Certificate” from their employer, in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered.
It is for the candidate to ensure that he / she has met with the eligibility criteria and complied with the requirements and adhered to the instructions contained in this advertisement as well as in the application form. Candidates are, therefore, urged to carefully read the advertisement and complete the application form and submit the same as per instructions given in this regard.
Important dates to remember :
- Opening date for Online Registration 04.03.2014
- Last Date for Online Registration 19.03.2014
How to Apply: