Company Name: Vijaya Bank
Education: 8th Standard /12th/PUC
Details of Post :
VIJAYA BANK, a leading listed Public Sector Bank, having Head Office in Bangalore, with all India representation, invites applications for recruitment for the post of PEONS in the States of Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Punjab and the UT of Chandigarh.
- Name of the Post : PEON
- Cadre : Sub-staff
- Scale of Pay & allowances : Rs.5850-200/4-6650-250/5-7900-300/4-9100-350/3-10150-400/3-11350
- Minimum Age as on 30.09.2013 : 18 years
- Maximum Age as on 30.09.2013 : 26 years
- Educational Qualification (As on 30.09.2013) : Minimum : 8th Standard pass Maximum: 12th/PUC or equivalent failed.
- Knowledge of Regional Language : The candidates should be able to read, write and speak the Regional Language.
- Selection Process : Selection will be made on the basis of interview. Merelysatisfying the eligibility norms do not entitle the candidate to be called for interview. The Bank reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for the interviewafter preliminary screening/short-listing with reference to candidates’ qualification and suitability.
Application fee & Postage charges (Non-refundable):For SC/ST & Physically challenged candidates: Rs.50/- towards postage only.For others : Rs.150/- per application (including postage charge of Rs.50/-) The fees as stated above, should be sent by Demand Draft favouring “Vijaya Bank – Recruitment of Peons – 2013-14″, payable at CHANDIGARH.. Cash/Cheques/Money Orders/ Postal Stamps/Postal Orders, etc., will not be accepted. Candidate’s name and date of birth should be written on the reverse of the demand draft. Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and the fees & postage once paid, will not be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
Application complete in all respects should be sent only by ordinary post in a closed envelope, superscribed ‘Application for the post of Peon’ at the following address:
The Dy./Asst. General Manager
Chandigarh (U T)
PIN – 160009
Important dates to remember :
- Last date for receipt of applications : 17-07-2014
- Last date for receipt of applications : 21-07.2014
How to Apply: