Vijaya Bank has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Chief Customer Service Officer through recruitment notification – Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2015 – RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION NO.3/2015. Candidates who have completed Graduation can apply for the new recruitment notification from Vijaya Bank.
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Chief Customer Service Officer Job on or before 27/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Vijaya Bank
Vacancy Name : Chief Customer Service Officer
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.60,000/- p.m
Job Location : BANGALORE
Last Date to Apply for this job : 27/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : VIJAYA BANK (A Govt of India Undertaking) HEAD OFFICE: BANGALORE – 560 001
Detail of Vijaya Bank Chief Customer Service Officer Recruitment:
Vijaya Bank, a strong and midsized Public Sector Bank, with its Head Office at Bangalore, having a network of more than 1700 branches plus offices all over India, with total employee strength of more than 14600. The Bank is a pioneer in introducing new & innovative trend setting products, tailor made to the diverse needs of varied clientele. The total business of the Bank stood at `.2.14 lakh crore as at March 2015, in congruence with the Bank’s Mission “To emerge as a prime national bank backed by modern technology, meeting customer’s aspirations with professional banking services and sustained growth contributing to national development.” The Bank invites applications for recruitment for the post of ‘Chief Customer Service Officer’ on contract basis, as per the recommendation of the ‘Committee on Customer Service in Banks’ (Damodharan Committee) in the form of an Internal Ombudsman. The applications made for the said post should only be downloaded through the Bank’s website www.vijayabank.com.
DETAILS / PREREQUISITES:
- Name of the Post/Vacancies: Chief Customer Service Officer.
- Mode of Appointment: The CCSO shall be appointed on contract basis for a period of 3 years.
- Placement: On selection, the CCSO shall be placed in the Head Office of the Bank at Bangalore.
- Eligibility: The CCSO shall be a retired banker, not less than the rank of a General Manager/Deputy General Manager in a Scheduled Commercial Bank, other than Vijaya Bank.
- Age Criteria: The age of the applicant should not be more than 65 years as on 1st April, 2015.
- Educational Qualification: Graduation with CAIIB. vii. Experience: The applicant must have worked as DGM for 3 years or as GM for 2 years preferably in the area of customer grievance redressal/ customer relationship management/ KYC / any other customer related departments in a scheduled commercial bank.
- Cutoff date for all the purpose with regard to this recruitment project is 01.04.2015.
COMPENSATION/ENTITLEMENTS DURING THE PERIOD OF ENGAGEMENT (3 YEARS):
- Compensation: The compensation of the CCSO will be at a lump sum amount of `.60,000/- per month during the period of engagement (3 years).
- Travelling Allowance: TA as eligible to the GMs cadre will be paid to them for any out of station duty approved by the Bank.
- Other Benefits/Facilities proposed by the Bank: a. Leave: CCSO shall be eligible for twelve days paid off per year during the period of engagement (3 years) other than those holidays which are available to serving employees. b. Conveyance: CCSO shall be provided with a consolidated conveyance allowance of `.5,000/- p.m. during the period of engagement (3 years). NOTE: The CCSO will not be eligible for any other facilities like quarters facilities/ HRR / HRA, hospitalization, Provident Fund, Pension, etc. as applicable to the employees of the Bank.
- APPLICATION FEE AND INTIMATION CHARGES (Non-refundable): The eligible aspirants have to pay an amount of `. 500/- for application including intimation charges of `.50/-.
Selection Procedure for Vijaya Bank – Chief Customer Service Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
- Qualifications/Experience: The qualification/experience prescribed are the minimum. Candidates possessing higher qualifications suitable for the post will be given preference, both at the time of short-listing and Interview. Candidates must possess the qualification as on the cutoff date.
- The Bank takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss in postal transit of any application or communication.
- As the applications are to be processed by a computerized system, it is essential that the application is strictly in accordance with the prescribed format and properly and completely filled and contains no corrections/alterations/overwriting in the printout of the application sent to the Bank.
- Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Decision of Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of Interview, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. The Bank in this behalf, shall entertain no correspondence or personal enquiries.
- In case, it is detected at any stage of recruitment or at a later stage that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected, even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- A printout of application not accompanied by copies of necessary and relevant certificates/documents or requisite fee payment receipt (ereceipt) or not in prescribed format or not signed by the candidate orincomplete in any respect, will not be entertained.
- A recent passport size photograph identical to the present appearance of the applicant, should be firmly pasted on the printout of application and should be signed across by the candidate. Three copies of the same photograph should be retained for use at the time of Interview. Candidates are advised not to change their appearance till the recruitment process is complete.
- Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated in Bangalore.
- The Bank takes no responsibility to connect any certificate/remittance sent separately.
- In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation in version other than English, English version will prevail.
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank.
How to apply for Chief Customer Service Officer Vacancy in Vijaya Bank :
The candidates can apply only from 20.07.2015 to 27.07.2015 (both days inclusive). Non-refundable Application fees/Intimation Charges of ` 500/- is to be paid only through NEFT mode. Bank Transaction charges, if any, for Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate. The beneficiary details for NEFT payment are given below:
THE DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER (HRD) II FLOOR, VIJAYA BANK HEAD OFFICE 41/2, TRINITY CIRCLE M.G. ROAD, BANGALORE – 560001 An email / SMS intimation with the Registration Number generated on successful download of the application and will be sent to the candidate’s email ID / Mobile Number specified in the application form as a system generated acknowledgement. If candidates do not receive the email and SMS intimations at the email ID / Mobile number specified by them, they may consider that their application has not been successfully generated. Note: a) Hard copy of the application pasted with recent photograph, signed at appropriate place, must be accompanied by Copies of under mentioned certificates (only attested true copies of certificates) should be sent by candidates along with the application through ORDINARY POST: i. Birth certificate/Secondary School Certificate/School Leaving Certificate/10th standard or any other documentary proof of age. ii. Marks Sheets (year-wise) showing specifically the subject studied and certificate/s in support of educational qualifications. iii. Certificates for having completed JAIIB & CAIIB (or CAIIB PART I & II). iv. Experience certificate/s specifying designation, Grade/Scale, job profile, period of service (with specific dates, emoluments, activity profile of previous and present employers, etc.), if any b) Unless the hard copy of the Application duly signed is received by Ordinary Post along with the relevant certificates, the candidature is invalid. 8. LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: The applications should reach at the given address ON OR BEFORE 03.08.2015, including for the candidates staying abroad and for those posting application from Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Minicoy islands, Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh division of J&K State, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi subdivision of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh. An application received after the last date will not be entertained by Bank, under any circumstances. The Bank will not be responsible for loss of application in transit or for rejection of application because of non-receipt of application on or before the stipulated date.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27/7/2015
Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2014 – RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION NO.3/2015.