Company Name: Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT Nagpur)
Position: Project Manager & More Vacancies
Education: 12th Class with Typing Knowledge, Any Degree, B.E/M.Tech, PG
Experience: 1-10 yrs
Details of Post :
Project Manager & More Vacancies
Name of the Post : Project Manage
- No of Post : 01
- Qualification : Any post graduation with Diploma in Financial Management or MBA, Minimum 10 Years Experience of Event Management and Marketing in the field of Higher technical Education is must, Proficiency in English and Computers is must.
- Job Profile : General CoE office Administartion, Planning & Organizing and execution of various CoE Events, Marketing and propagation of CoE activities to enhance its footprint in the region etc.
- Remuneration : Rs.40,000/- PM
Name of the Post : Lab- Engineers
- No of Post : 06
- Qualification : B.E. / M.Tech (1st class in at least one dgree) in Electronics, Computer Science and allied Branches. Specialization in Communications or Embedded Systems, At least one year experience in Coding, Product Design verification etc. Proficiency in English and computers is must. Added knowledge of Android applications programming, or RF Test and Measurements or Degital System Design or Antenna Design with EM Simulation or RFCD is desirable. Candidates with valid GATE score will be given preference
- Job Profile : Setting and maintaining new CoE thematic labs, related SW and HW installation and trouble shooting, assisting principle investigators in UG/PG Experiments design and execution, Experimentation related to various research initiatives or projects and material preparation etc..
- Remuneration : (Range 20,000/- to 24,000/- As per qualification and experience.) Rs. 20,000/- (Min) PM for B.Tech Rs. 22,000/- (Min) PM for M.Tech
Name of the Post : Project Assistant
- No of Post : 05
- Qualification : Any graduate (BA/BCom/BSc), with good proficiency in spoken & written English and Computer Packages like MS-Office and Internet operations. Min typing speed of 40 Words per minute. BCom Candidates pursuing article ship for CA or CS will be given preference. Ist Class at HSC is MUST
- Job Profile : Computer data entry in essential TEQIP format and updating and maintaining it, general office work and correspondence and financial accounting related activities., to give assistance during various CoE events
- Remuneration : 14,000/- PM
Name of the Post : a) Project Attendant b) Project Attendant cum Driver
- No of Post : a) 12th Pass , with good ability of reading and writing in English. Knowledge of Hindi and Local language – Marathi is must, Little Knowledge of Computers and Internet, Copier Machine handling is desirable. Minimum 1 year experience is desirable b) All above with valid LCV (Car) Driving License is MUST
- Qualification : a) 04 Nos. b) 01 No.
- Job Profile : a) General office work, xeroxing, Dak handling, Lab and Equipment cleaning and , Hospitality related jobs and assistance during events. b) All above with good driving skills.
- Remuneration : a) Rs. 7500/- PM b) Rs. 9500/- PM
General Terms and conditions
- The institute reserves right to ACCEPT or REJECT any or all applications without citing any reasons.
- All the posts are on Purely Temporary basis hence no government allowances and benefits are applicable and the salary will be on consolidated monthly basis.
- The duration of appointment will be for period of 10 months or till 31st Dec. 2014 i.e. up to the end of grant period for CoE under TEQIP 1.2.1. extension further if any is subject to the approval and continuation of financial support from NPIU, MHRD-GoI
- Once appointed tha candidate on his / her terms can not leave the project till Dec. 2014
- On Finding No suitable candidate all posts may not be filled up.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 17/02/2014
How to Apply: