VMware is hiring FRESHERS for Member of Technical Staff profile
. VMware is uniquely positioned as the leader in the server virtualization market to play a dominant role in cloud computing.
. VMware’s vCloud effort is the control and management layer of VMware’s cloud strategy and is positioned to become
. The platform that runs public clouds at the industry’s top service providers as well as internal or private clouds at the world’s largest enterprises.
. In this role you will be a key player in designing and implementing the products that will play a major role in the Private, Public Clouds and
. Specifically in the Management Applications and utility computing space.
Company Name: VMware
Position: Technical Staff
1. Engineering degree in Computer Science or equivalent from a leading university
2. Strong software development and system design skills
3. Expert level in one of the following: Core Java, J2EE, Spring
5. Excellent written and verbal communications/articulation skills
6. Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
7. Background in scalable distributed systems, application development, protocols, API development
8. Strong object oriented design and development patterns a plus
9. Good understanding of enterprise product development intricacies
Engineering degree in Computer Science or equivalent
VMware is the leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure solutions that enable our more than 500,000 enterprise and mid-market customers to thrive in the Cloud Era by simplifying, automating and transforming the way they build, deliver and consume IT. We empower our customers by radically simplifying IT through virtualization software with a focus on three core missions: End-User Computing (EUC), Hybrid Cloud and Software-Defined Data Center (SDDC).
How to Apply: