– Devise strategies to test from MRD/PRD, product specification and develop automation test plan to cover various layers of storage subsystems with specific focus on NFS protocol testing & filesystems.
– Design, develop and execute your test code in a large scale test framework that test multi dimensional aspects of storage virtualization for VMware vSphere products.
– Continuously apply innovation to delivery high quality products to customers.
– Provide frequent reviews on product designs, product code base, test designs and test code.
– Provide technical guidance, direction and mentorship to team members
– Report product defects and following up to resolution
– Test design, implementation, execution, debugging and automation using Java along with basic Windows and Linux system administration
Company Name: VMware
Position: Member of Technical Staff
Education: Any Graduate
Experience: Freshers & Exp
– Masters degree in Computer Science with 3+ years overall testing experience or BS in Computer Science with 5+ years of overall testing experience
– Good understanding of NFSv3 and NFSv4/v4.1 protocols and testing exposure in this domain
– Strong understanding of Windows/Linux operating systems/networking
– Proficiency in one or more of the following programming languages: Java, Python, C++
– Broad technical knowledge including:
– Operating system fundamentals (task scheduling, memory management)
– Familiarity with WSDL, SOAP, XML
– Basic systems administration (installing and configuring operating systems and hardware)
– Software development lifecycle
– Good software engineering practices
– Basic software design principles and understanding of OO design principles
– Basic understanding of storage technologies (SCSI/ RAID/ FC/ iSCSI/ NAS/SAS) on various storage device
– Excellent communication skills required
VMware is the leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure solutions that enable our more than 500,000 enterprise and SMB customers to thrive in the Cloud Era by simplifying, automating and transforming the way they build, deliver and consume IT. As a team, our employees thrive on forward momentum. We are an engine of opportunity fueled by the transformative products and solutions we bring to market, the passion and trust we inspire in our customers, and our collaborative drive to architect what’s next for the future of IT. With 13,000+ employees and 50+ locations worldwide, we are a passionate, innovative and driven group inspired to make a difference in the industry and our communities. Connect with us at www.vmware.com/careers.
How to Apply: