– Bachelors, Master’s Degree or PhD in Computer Science or equivalent.
– Completed coursework in operating systems, computer architecture, compilers or networking, Distributed system, Data mining, Web development, User Interface design.
– Experience in one of the following: Java
– Experience with Python, Perl, shell, or other scripting languages.
– Experience/knowledge in Flex, HCI, wireframes, mockups
– Experience developing client-server or distributed, multithreaded applications.
– Experience developing user space and kernel modules.
– School or industry projects involving significant design and development.
– Previous internship experience is a plus.
– Willingness to learn new technologies, including commercial and open-source.
– Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
Company Name: VMware
Position: Member of Technical Staff
Education: Bachelors, Master’s Degree, Ph.D
Experience: Freshers or Experience
VMware is the leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure solutions that enable our more than 500,000 enterprise and SMB customers to thrive in the Cloud Era by simplifying, automating and transforming the way they build, deliver and consume IT. As a team, our employees thrive on forward momentum. We are an engine of opportunity fueled by the transformative products and solutions we bring to market, the passion and trust we inspire in our customers, and our collaborative drive to architect what’s next for the future of IT. With 13,000+ employees and 50+ locations worldwide, we are a passionate, innovative and driven group inspired to make a difference in the industry and our communities.
How to Apply: