Thanks For Subscribing With Us! Check your Mail & Click Confirmation Link,To get the Latest Job Updates
VODAFONE Hiring ENGINEERING FRESHERS’S for ENGINEER ROLE
Vodafone Hiring B.Tech/B.E, B.Sc freshers 2017 for Service Desk Engineer. Candidates who have completed B.Tech/B.E, B.Sc can apply for this job from Vodafone.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
||Service Desk Engineer
||0 – 2 Years
|Total No Of Vacancy
Eligibility & Details:
Service Desk Engineer:
Candidates can Get the Service Desk Engineer Post details such as Post name, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Job Description, Candidate Profile, Company Profile and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Service Desk Engineer
|Total Vacancy: Not Mentioned
|Education required: B.Tech/B.E, B.Sc
- Receiving, acquisition, forwarding, handling and closing-off of every description among compliance with defined rules
- Open tickets based on received phone calls, emails or fax
- Monitor and track ticket system, email system, phone and fax for incoming Incidents and Requests
- Enrich tickets with additional information if required and/or needed
- Dispatch Incidents and Requests to next level of support including call out
- Inform IMS (Incident Management and Support Team) via phone about Critical Incidents
- Inform Incident or Request Originator about updates and progress
- Review ticket answers from underlying support levels
- Answer Incidents and Requests back to originator
- Keeping customers informed on request status and progress till closure
- Liaising with other support groups in assisting with the resolution of SRs where initial investigation fails to resolve the customer incident.
- Pro-actively keeps users informed of all relevant service events, actions and service changes that are likely to affect them.
- Solve incidents based on knowledge
consults with next line of support teams as appropriate
- Settings with the SLS, the customers and service provider within the Incident Management Process
- Pro-active monitoring of systems and services (Line of Business).
- Performance of permanent activities for the monitoring of the incident process.
- Introduction of telephone conferences
- Notification and alerting of on calls
- Performances of outbound activities.
- Active support of the service processes by pro-active handling
- Support of the technical departments in the use of the service support processes.
- Handling of systems and peripheral devices.
- Continuous checking of systems and peripheral devices
- Performance of simple works of repair and maintenance on the technical equipment in the work environment to saving operational sequences
working in shift bases available 24/7
- Validate Incidents and Requests according to Operations questionnaires
- Qualification and analysis of requests (Incident, Change, Order, Service Call)
- Analysis and management of incidents.
- Ensure continuous monitoring and forward movement of customer issues until they are resolved.
- Monitoring and Improvement of quality of service
- Act as a team member that contributes to solutions and customer satisfaction.
- Analysis and manage handover of incidents to Problem Management
- Recording and tracking incidents and complaints
- Monitoring of documentation of services on being up-to-date
- Documentation of all types of handling steps, also on demand for the technical departments.
- Permanent updating of available technical knowledge
- De-escalation of conflict situations.
|Candidate Profile :
Behavioral/ Personality Specifications required:-
- Leadership/ Team Handling experience
- Language skills
Education/ Technical/ Functional Qualifications and/or Professional Certifications:-
- B.Sc. or Computer Engineering or Computer Science 0 / 2 year IT experience (Familiar with Service Desk/Helpdesk support field)
- Excellent written and spoken English is a must Level 6) preferred
- Organized for working in a global cooperative team environment.
|Last Date to Apply Online :16/01/2017
|Company Profile :Not Mentioned
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original And photo Copies) :
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs