Vodafone India Service Private Limited (VISPL) Hiring Any Graduate, Any Postgraduate freshers 2015 for Network Engineer at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate, Any Postgraduate can apply for this job from Vodafone India Service Private Limited (VISPL).
Company Name: Vodafone India Service Private Limited (VISPL)
Position: Network Engineer
Education: Any Graduate, Any Postgraduate
Experience: 0 – 3 Years
About Us: Vodafone India Service Private Limited (VISPL) is a Shared Services Centre, fully owned, operated, and controlled by Vodafone Group PLC largest and one of the most geographically diverse telecommunication companies. We provide a complete suite of Technology, Finance, and BPO sourcing solutions with a relentless focus on providing the best-in-class services to Vodafone Operating Companies, spread across the world, out of our Shared Services Centers located in Pune and Ahmadabad. Vodafone India Services Pvt Ltd provides range of services comprising of Remote Infrastructure Management, Application Development maintenance & Operations, Network Services, IT Security & Management Services. We have built best of the breed facilities and technology infrastructure where more than 5200 VISPL employees and business associates are working to meet Vodafone objectives and efficiently serve our clients and the end customers
Vodafone Shared Services India is looking for potential candidates with 0-3 years of work experience with following skills.
- You will work as part of the Dedicated Network Monitoring Team within the Customer Services Team, responsible to report faults to fault fix team within defined SLA
- You will need to work on 24*7*365 shifts to maintain a high level of availability of services and minimizing the risk of network downtime through continual monitoring of network elements and links.
- Responsible for Real time Network Monitoring and Fault Reporting of VGSPL network and the candidate will have exposure to large scale IP networks, Cisco devices and other Vodafone products offered to customers across the globe.
- The Dedicated network monitoring group works closely with multiple groups within and outside the organization. As a result, great communication, analytical skills and commitment are essential in order to be considered for the position.
- A basic understanding of telecommunications technology and hardware is mandatory.
- 1 year of experience in Manager service organization
- Working experience on NOC environment
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
DOCUMENT REQUIRED (ORIGINAL AND PHOTOCOPIES):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How to Apply: