Vodafone India Service Private Limited Hiring BE / B.Tech, Any Postgraduate freshers 2015 for Graduate Engineer Trainees at Bangalore, Pune. Candidates who have completed BE / B.Tech, Any Postgraduate can apply for this job from Vodafone India Service Private Limited.
Company Name: Vodafone India Service Private Limited
Position: Graduate Engineer Trainees
Education: BE / B.Tech, Any Postgraduate
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Location: Bangalore, Pune
About Us: Vodafone India Service Private Limited (VISPL) is a Shared Services Centre, fully owned, operated, and controlled by Vodafone Group PLC largest and one of the most geographically diverse telecommunication companies. We provide a complete suite of Technology, Finance, and BPO sourcing solutions with a relentless focus on providing the best-in-class services to Vodafone Operating Companies, spread across the world, out of our Shared Services Centers located in Pune and Ahmadabad. Vodafone India Services Pvt Ltd provides range of services comprising of Remote Infrastructure Management, Application Development maintenance & Operations, Network Services, IT Security & Management Services. We have built best of the breed facilities and technology infrastructure where more than 5200 VISPL employees and business associates are working to meet Vodafone objectives and efficiently serve our clients and the end customers.
Here’s an exciting opportunity for all of you to be a part of a growing family
MUST TO HAVE:
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Thrust to learn
- Ability to work in a team as well as individual contributor.
- Should be flexible to work in Pune or Bangalore.
- BE / B.Tech (4 year full time engineering degree) with minimum of 55% or 7.5 CGPA from an UGC / AICTE recognized university.
- Any certification will be an added advantage
- Any work or project experience will be an added advantage
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
DOCUMENT REQUIRED (ORIGINAL AND PHOTOCOPIES):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How to Apply: