Vodafone Off Campus B.E/ B.Tech freshers 2015 on Ongoing for Graduate Engineer Trainees at Bangalore/ Pune. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech can apply for this job from Vodafone.
Company Name: Vodafone
Position: Graduate Engineer Trainees
Education: B.E/ B.Tech
Location: Bangalore/ Pune
Vodafone come a long way since making the first ever mobile call in the UK on 1 January 1985. Today, more than 400 million customers around the world choose us to look after their communications needs. In 30 years, a small mobile operator in Newbury has grown into a global business and one of the most valuable brands in the world. We now operate in around 30 countries and partner with networks in over 50 more.
Vodafone Offcampus Drive “Graduate Engineer Trainees” for freshers B.E/B.Tech graduates,Across India-March 2015
- BE / B.Tech (4 year full time engineering degree) with minimum of 55% or 7.5 CGPA from an UGC / AICTE recognized university.
- Any certification will be an added advantage
- Any work or project experience will be an added advantage
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Thrust to learn
- Ability to work in a team as well as individual contributor.
- Should be flexible to work in Pune or Bangalore.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
DOCUMENT REQUIRED (ORIGINAL AND PHOTOCOPIES):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
- Location : Vodafone Shared Services India Grd to 4th Floor, Cluster D Wing – 3, EON Free Zone, Kharadi Pune 411014
- Job Type : Full-time
- Employment Type : Permanent
- Closing Date : Ongoing
How to Apply: