Company Name: Waters Corporation
Position: Field Service Engineer Role
Location: New Delhi
1. The candidate will be responsible for planning and executing all service activities on all Waters products including installation, demonstration, training of operators, emergency repairs, TAP, Service Contracts etc.
2. Ensure minimum down time for all Wates products.
3. Achieve revenue objectives, co-ordination with the Sales dept, support service and application training to new engineers etc.
4. Achieve highest level of customer satisfaction.
1. Deliver high quality Service and support to customers
2. Perform Installations, PMs, Repairs, upgrades, compliance and training for customers
3. Optimise customer relations
4. Effectively manage own calls, administration and inventory
5. Follow Waters routines with an emphasis on quality
6. High focus on customer success
7. Work effectively cross function and cross border
8. Additional tasks when and where business demands
1. B.E in Electronics/Instrumentation or Diploma in Electronics or Instrumentation
2. A good communicator with a high level of customer focus
3. A methodical approach to problem solving.
4. A keen interest and methodical approach to fault finding and problem solving
For over 50 years, Waters Corporation has developed innovative analytical science solutions to support customer discoveries, operations, performance, and regulatory compliance. Specifically, the company designs, manufactures, sells, and services high performance liquid chromatography, ultra performance liquid chromatography, and mass spectrometry technology systems and support products primarily in the United States, Europe, Japan, and Asia. Our innovations enable significant advancements within the pharmaceutical, life science, biochemical, industrial, food safety, environmental, academic and government industries. Waters is a publicly traded corporation (NYSE:WAT) with more than 5,000 employees and is represented in 85 countries around the world.
How to Apply: