On 06/01/2017, West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) announced recruitment notification to recruit Head Master/Head Mistress. Through this recruitment notification, West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) plans to recruit Any Masters Degree, B.Ed candidates for the post of Head Master/Head Mistress. West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) is planning to recruit 12 candidates for the post of Head Master/Head Mistress. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 03/02/2017.
West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) before 03/02/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)|
|Vacancy Name||Head Master/Head Mistress|
|Education Requirement||Any Masters Degree, B.Ed|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||12 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees: 15,600 to 42,000/- Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||03/02/2017|
|Address For The Job||West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC), Siliguri|
|Reference No||Advertisement No. 1/2017|
Eligibility & Details:
Head Master/Head Mistress Post:
Candidates can Get the Head Master/Head Mistress Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Head Master/Head Mistress|
|Total Vacancy: 12 Posts|
|Education required: A Second class Master’s degree from a recognized university;A First class Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) or its equivalent recognized by National Council for Teacher Education;|
|Desirable: Capacity for developing corporate life and maintaining discipline in secondary School/Madrasah, familiarity with latest development in secondary education in general & madrasah education in particular & (ii) Good knowledge in Indian culture & Islamic culture|
|Experience: 10 years’ continuous teaching experience in a recognized secondary School/Madrasah;|
|Pay Scale: Rupees: 15, 600/- – Rs.42, 000/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5, 600/-.|
|Age Limit: Not less than 35 years and not more than 50 years as on 01.01.2017|
|Application Fee For The Job: 210/- (Rupees two hundred ten) only + Service Charge 1% of Examination Fee subject to a minimum of Rs.5/- for online payment through debit/credit card plus 12.36% of service charge as Govt. Duty or Service Charge of Rs.5/- (Rupees Five) only for Net Banking or Service Charge of Rs.20/- (Rupees Twenty) only for payment through Bank Counter (off-line payment).|
|Procedure: Filling up of online application will be commencing from: The 12th January, 2017; 11:30 a.m. onwards. Closing date for receipt online application: The 3 rd February, 2017. Last date of fees payment (For all categories of post): The 3 rd February, 2017|
|Last Date: 03/02/2017|
|Location of Job: Siliguri|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 03/02/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates are requested to apply online from 12/01/2017 to 03/02/2017.
- Before online application candidate should go to the official website and register
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria for the given job kindly click on the given link below
- Candidates should go through the online application process carefully and then submit the application online
- All the required field in the online application process should be chosen by the candidates
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 03/02/2017
|CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS|