West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of West Bengal Judicial Service Examination, 2015 through recruitment notification – West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.6/2015. Candidates who have completed LLB can apply for the new recruitment notification from West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the West Bengal Judicial Service Examination, 2015 Job on or before 11/05/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)|
|Vacancy Name||West Bengal Judicial Service Examination, 2015|
|Total No of Vacancy||46 Post|
|Salary||Rs.27,700-44,770 /- p.m|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||11/05/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC), West Bengal|
Detail of West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) West Bengal Judicial Service Examination, 2015 Recruitment:
The Public Service Commission, West Bengal will hold the West Bengal Judicial Service Examination, 2015 in accordance with the existing rules for recruitment to the posts in West Bengal Judicial Service. The necessary particulars are stated in the following paragraphs. A candidate should verify from the notified rules that he/she is eligible for admission to the examination. The conditions prescribed cannot be relaxed. The Examination will be held in three successive stages, viz., (i) Preliminary Examination (multiple choice objective type), (ii) Final Examination (Conventional Type – Written) and (iii) Personality Test. The Preliminary Examination will be held in Kolkata (Code – 01) and Darjeeling (Code – 02) in June, 2015 or thereabout. Only candidates of the three Hill Sub-divisions, viz., Darjeeling Sadar, Kalimpong and Kurseong will be allowed to appear at Darjeeling Centre. All candidates with low vision including those from the district of Darjeeling who require the help of scribe will be allowed to appear at Kolkata Centre only. The Final Examination will be held at Kolkata in August, 2015 or thereabout. Scale of Pay – Rs.27,700-770-33090-920-40450-1080-44770/-. Allowances will also be admissible as per Government orders in force.
- Vacancy : Clear : 02 [ PWD – 01 (VH) + 01 (HI) ] Anticipated : 44 [ Unreserved – 30, SC – 04, ST – 02, BC Category A – 04, BC Category B – 03, PWD – 01 (OH) ]. N.B. : All appointments will initially be made on a temporary basis.
- Qualification : (i) A citizen of India or such a person of other nationality as declared eligible by Government of India; (ii) A degree in Law from any University or Institution affiliated to any University recognized by the State Government or the Central Government; (iii) Enrolment as an advocate in the roll of Bar Council of any State or Union Territory in India on the date of advertisement for the examination; (iv) Ability to read, write and speak in Bengali (not required in the case of Nepali speaking candidates of the three Hill Sub-divisions of Darjeeling District, viz., Darjeeling Sadar, Kalimpong and Kurseong).
- Age : Not less than 23 years and not more than 35 years on the date of advertisement for the examination on 18.04.2015 (i.e. born not earlier than 19.04.1980 and not later than 18.04.1992). Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC and ST candidates of West Bengal, by 3 years for BC candidates of West Bengal and upto 45 years of age for Persons with Disabilities having physical disability of 40% and above and by 2 years for candidates who have been in Government service for at least two years.
Rs.210/- (Rupees two hundred ten) only + Service Charge 1% of Examination Fee subject to a minimum of Rs.5/- (Rupees Five) only for online payment through debit/credit card plus 12.36% of service charge as Govt. Duty or Service Charge of Rs.5/- (Rupees Five) only for Net Banking or Service Charge of Rs.20/- (Rupees Twenty) only for payment through Bank Counter (off-line payment). SC/ST candidates of West Bengal and Persons with disabilities (PWD) having physical disability of 40% and above are not required to pay any fee. BC candidates of West Bengal are, however, required to pay usual fee as aforesaid. NO EXEMPTION OF FEE IS AVAILABLE TO SC/ST/BC CANDIDATES OF OTHER STATES. No claim for refund of the fee will be entertained nor will it be held in reserve for any other examination.
HOW TO APPLY ONLINE
- Candidates have to first go for “One Time Registration” (link available on top of the left panel in home page of the website www.pscwbonline.gov.in) and fill up all the required data and uploading scanned photo and signature to get User ID and Password. The process of one time registration is mentioned in details in right panel of the home page of the website www.pscwbonline.gov.in , in “Instruction to Candidate” link under Candidate’s Corner. However, those candidates who have earlier registered themselves with PSC, West Bengal need not to do registration again. They can use their previous User Id and Password for login into their respective Dashboards.
- With the User ID and Password, as provided to the candidate, they need to login to their Dashboard through the link “Login to your Account” which is available in right panel of the home page of the website under Candidate’s Corner.
- Candidates who forget their password can reset the password for which the link is available in the Candidate’s Login Page which can be opened through the link “Login to your Account”. For resetting the password, click on the “Reset Your Password” link. Then after, candidates have to provide User ID, Mother’s Maiden Surname, Last School Attended and Grandfather’s Name. Mother’s Maiden Surname, Last School Attended and Grandfather’s Name should match exactly the one given during One Time Registration. If all the data matches correctly, candidates will get the new password. Candidates are advised to note down the new password for future reference.
- After login into the Dashboard, candidates will find the name of the Examination with Apply Now link. Click on the link and the application form will be opened.
- Candidates are advised to read thoroughly and cautiously the documents available in the link Information to Candidates and Scheme and Syllabus present in the top of the application form before filling the application. The Photo and Signature of the candidate, as uploaded by them during One Time Registration, are displayed. Candidate may change the photo and/or signature, if required, by clicking the respective Edit Button/s.
Selection Procedure for West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)- West Bengal Judicial Service Examination, 2015 Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 11/05/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for West Bengal Judicial Service Examination, 2015 Vacancy in West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC):
- No.386-J, dated the 24th January, 2007 – WHEREAS a person holding the posts of Civil Judge(junior division)/Judicial Magistrate (hereinafter referred to as the said post) under the West Bengal Judicial Service under the Judicial Department, Government of West Bengal, is required to examine several documents and is also required to take into consideration the fact of the cases before making proper adjudication of the litigations after hearing the parties;
- AND WHEREAS judicial mind is required to be applied with by the judicial officers before any cases are disposed off by them; AND WHEREAS any commission or omission on the part of the judicial officers on account of disability with blindness and cerebral palsy may hinder dispensation of justice to the litigant parties;
- AND WHEREAS upon consideration of the facts stated above, it has been considered necessary that the said post, being non-promotional post, recruitment to which is made directly through Public Service Commission, shall not be required to be reserved for appointment from the persons suffering from blindness and cerebral palsy, as contemplated under the provisions of the Persons With Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Act, 1995 (1 of 1996) (hereinafter referred to as the said Act);
- NOW, THEREFORE, in exercise of the power conferred by the proviso to section 33 of the said Act, the Governor is pleased hereby to exempt the persons suffering from blindness and cerebral palsy from the purview of reservation as contemplated under section 33 of the said Act.
- The candidates must abide by the instructions as may be given by Supervisors / Invigilators of the Examination. If the candidate fails to do so or indulges in disorderly or improper conduct, he / she will render himself / herself liable to expulsion from the Examination Hall and / or such other punishment as the Commission may deem fit to impose.
- A candidate who has been reported against by the Supervisor of the Examination Centre for violating any of the instructions will be punished with cancellation of candidature and also debarment from future examinations and selections as may be decided by the Commission according to the circumstances of the case.
- If at any stage even after issue of the letter of appointment, a candidate is found ineligible in terms of advertisement his / her candidature will be cancelled without further reference to him / her.
- The conditions prescribed cannot be relaxed in any case other than those mentioned in this Information to Candidates.
- A candidate should note that his / her admission to the examination will be deemed provisional subject to determination of his / her eligibility in all respects. If at any stage after issue of the admit card a candidate is found ineligible for admission for this examination, his / her candidature will be cancelled without further reference to him / her. No candidate shall be allowed to take the examination unless he / she holds an admit card. `
- MEDICAL EXAMINATION : Candidates who will be selected for appointment will be required to appear before a Medical Board for certificates of their fitness for Government service in the form prescribed for the purpose.
- CANVASSING : Any attempt on the part of a candidate to enlist support for his / her application through persons, officials of Government, or agencies will disqualify him / her for appointment. Spontaneous recommendations from persons interested in the candidates, or otherwise known to them, will be disregarded and will render the candidates ineligible.
- RESULTS OF THE EXAMINATION : The names of the candidates called to Personality Test and those recommended for appointment will be published provisionally subject to determination of eligibility of the candidates in all respects and verification of original certificates etc. If at any stage of such verification any candidate is found ineligible, his / her candidature / allotment will be cancelled.
Important dates to remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 11/05/2015
West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.6/2015.