West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of West Bengal Legal Service Examination through recruitment notification – West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 08/2015. Candidates who have completed LLB can apply for the new recruitment notification from West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job West Bengal Legal Service Examination on or before 18/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)|
|Vacancy Name||West Bengal Legal Service Examination|
|Total No Of Vacancy||40 Posts|
|Last Date To Apply For This Job||18/05/2015|
|Address For The Job Vacancy||West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC), 161-A, S.P. MUKHERJEE ROAD, KOLKATA – 700 026|
Detail Of West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) West Bengal Legal Service Examination Recruitment:
The Public Service Commission, West Bengal will hold the West Bengal Legal Service Examination, 2014 in accordance with the existing rules for recruitment to the posts in West Bengal Legal Service. The rules of the examination and other particulars are stated in the following paragraphs. A candidate should verify from the notified rules that he/she is eligible for admission to the examination. The conditions prescribed cannot be relaxed. The Examination will be held in two successive parts, viz., (i) Written Examination (Part-I) and (ii) Personality Test (Part-II). The Written Examination will be held in Kolkata centre only in 1 st week of August, 2015 or thereabout followed by the Personality Test. The Personality Test of the candidates to be selected on the results of the written examination will be held at the Commission’s office in Kolkata.
- NO. OF VACANCY : 40 [Unreserved – 21, SC – 09, ST – 02, BC(Category-A) – 04, BC(Category-B) – 03 and PH – 01 (OH – Locomotor Disability)]
- PAY : (PB-4A) Rs.15,600-42,000/- + Grade Pay of Rs.5,400/- besides D.A., M.A. & H.R.A. admissible as per rules.
- QUALIFICATION : (i) A citizen of India or such a person of other nationality as declared eligible by Government of India. (ii) A degree in Law from a recognized University. (iii) Ability to read, write and speak in Bengali (not required in the case of Nepali speaking candidates of the three Hill Sub-divisions of Darjeeling District, viz., Darjeeling Sadar, Kalimpong and Kurseong).
- AGE : Not less than 23 years and not more than 35 years on 01.01.2015 (i.e. born not earlier than the 2nd January, 1980 and not later than the 1st January, 1992). Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC and ST candidates of West Bengal and by 3 years for BC candidates of West Bengal and upto 45 years of age for persons with disabilities having disability of 40% and above as per Govt. Rules. Upper age limit is relaxable for the candidates serving under Govt. of West Bengal. SC, ST and BC candidates of other States may apply for unreserved vacancies as General candidates.
FEE : Rs.210/- (Rupees two hundred ten) only + Service Charge 1% of Examination Fee subject to a minimum of Rs.5/- (Rupees Five) only for online payment through debit/credit card plus 12.36% of service charge as Govt. Duty or Service Charge of Rs.5/- (Rupees Five) only for Net Banking or Service Charge of Rs.20/- (Rupees Twenty) only for payment through Bank Counter (off-line payment). SC/ST candidates of West Bengal are not required to pay any fee. BC candidates of West Bengal are, however, required to pay usual fee as aforesaid. NO EXEMPTION OF FEE IS AVAILABLE TO SC/ST/BC CANDIDATES OF OTHER STATES. No claim for refund of the fee will be entertained nor will it be held in reserve for any other examination.
Selection Procedure For West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) – West Bengal Legal Service Examination Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 18/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
- Commencement of submission of online application : The 27th April, 2015 from 11:30 a.m.
- Closing date for submission of online application : The 18th May, 2015.
- Closing date for submission of fees : The 20th May, 2015.
How To Apply For West Bengal Legal Service Examination Vacancy in West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC):
- Candidates have to first go for “One Time Registration” (link available on top of the left panel in home page of the website
www.pscwbonline.gov.in) and fill up all the required data and uploading scanned photo and signature to get User ID and Password.
The process of one time registration is mentioned in details in right panel of the home page of the website www.pscwbonline.gov.in
, in “Instruction to Candidate” link under Candidate’s Corner. However, those candidates who have earlier registered
themselves with PSC, West Bengal need not to do registration again. They can use their previous User Id and Password for
login into their respective Dashboards.
- With the User ID and Password, as provided to the candidate, they need to login to their Dashboard through the link “Login to your Account” which is available in right panel of the home page of the website under Candidate’s Corner.
- Candidates who forget their password can reset the password for which the link is available in the Candidate’s Login Page which
can be opened through the link “Login to your Account”. For resetting the password, click on the “Reset Your Password” link. Then
after, candidates have to provide User ID, Mother’s Maiden Surname, Last School Attended and Grandfather’s Name. Mother’s
Maiden Surname, Last School Attended and Grandfather’s Name should match exactly the one given during One Time
Registration. If all the data matches correctly, candidates will get the new password. Candidates are advised to note down the new
password for future reference.
- After login into the Dashboard, candidates will find the name of the Examination with Apply Now link. Click on the link and the
application form will be opened.
- Candidates are advised to read thoroughly and cautiously the documents available in the link Information to Candidates and Scheme and Syllabus present in the top of the application form before filling the application. The Photo and Signature of the candidate, as uploaded by them during One Time Registration, are displayed. Candidate may change the photo and/or signature, if required, by clicking the respective Edit Button/s.
- There are two payment methodologies – Online Payment and Offline Payment.
- In Offline Payment Mode, Candidates will get a Challan of United Bank of India (UBI) in their dashboard. On selecting the Offline Payment mode, candidates will be forwarded to their respective Dashboard from where they have to download the Challan by clicking the Challan button. Candidates can go to nearest UBI next working day 11:00 AM onwards and within closing hours of the bank to deposit the requisite fees. Initially, the application submission status in the dashboard of the candidate will be shown as Submitted. After depositing the fees in the bank, on next working day or two, candidate will find their application submitted status as Completed.
- In Online Payment mode, there will be three options of payment, viz., Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking. Soon after selecting the Online Payment option, candidates will be forwarded to Payment Gateway for making the payment. After successfully making the payment, candidates will be redirected to their respective Dashboard, where they will find their application submission status as Completed.
- In case, the payment process failed due to any technical snag, candidate will get the option to try for payment again either in
Online Mode or Offline Mode. However, in Offline Mode, Challan can be generated only once.
- Candidates can also download their Application Form (in PDF format) by clicking the Application Button in their Dashboard
- The candidates must abide by the instructions as may be given by Supervisors / Invigilators of the Examination. If the candidate fails to do so or indulges in disorderly or improper conduct, he / she will render himself / herself liable to expulsion from the Examination Hall and / or such other punishment as the Commission may deem fit to impose.
- A candidate who has been reported against by the Supervisor of the Examination Centre for violating any of the instructions will be punished with cancellation of candidature and also debarment from future examinations and selections as may be decided by the Commission according to the circumstances of the case.
- If at any stage even after issue of the letter of appointment, a candidate is found ineligible in terms of advertisement his / her candidature will be cancelled without further reference to him / her.
- The conditions prescribed cannot be relaxed in any case other than those mentioned in this “Information to Candidates”.
- A candidate should note that his / her admission to the examination will be deemed provisional subject to determination of his / her eligibility in all respects. If at any stage after issue of the admit card a candidate is found ineligible for admission for this examination, his / her candidature will be cancelled without further reference to him / her. No candidate shall be allowed to take the examination unless he / she holds an admit card.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 18/05/2015
Reference: West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 8/2015
How to Apply: