West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Departmental Examination through recruitment notification – West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 11/2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Departmental Examination on or before 30/06/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)
Vacancy Name : Departmental Examination
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 70 Posts
Salary : Rs.15,600 – 42,000/-pm
Job Location : KOLKATA
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 30/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC), 161 A, S. P. MUKHERJEE ROAD, KOLKATA – 700 026.
Detail Of West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) Departmental Examination Recruitment:
LIMITED DEPARTMENTAL EXAMINATION OF ELIGIBLE EMPLOYEES OF THE GOVERNMENT OF WEST BENGAL FOR PROMOTION TO THE POSTS IN THE WEST BENGAL AUDIT AND ACCOUNTS SERVICE, 2015.
- SCALE OF PAY : In Pay Band 4A of 15,600 – 42,000/- having corresponding grade pay of 5,400/- as per WBS (ROPA) Rules, 2009.The Public Service Commission, West Bengal will hold the aforesaid Limited Departmental Examination in Kolkata in September, 2015 or thereabout.
- NO. OF VACANCIES : 70 (including 16 reserved for S.C. and 04 for S.T. candidates of West Bengal).
- ELIGIBLILTY CONDITION: Employees of the Government of West Bengal, who are in service continually for a minimum period of 8 (eight) years in posts carrying at least the pre-revised scale of pay of 4000/ – 8850/- Prior to WBS (ROPA) Rules, 2009 (corresponding revised pay band 3 of ` 7,100 – 37,600/- with grade pay ` 3,600/-) and above as on the date of advertisement are eligible to appear at the aforesaid examination.
- Training: Successful persons will have to undergo a training programme to be drawn up by the Finance Department, for a total period of 4 (four) months, during which they will be posted on training for two weeks in the accounts and budget branches of the Finance Department, followed by another two weeks training in the treasury, a month’s training in the Public Works Division of the Public Works Department and two months’ training in a commercial undertaking, after which they will be placed on regular charges
Selection Procedure For West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) – Departmental Examination Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Departmental Examination Vacancy in West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC):
- Eligible employees willing to appear at the aforesaid examination must submit their applications in online to the Commission’s website in prescribed proforma after obtaining necessary certificate from their respective present heads of office with seal & endorsed with office seal. Candidates belonging to S.C./S.T. category of West Bengal must furnish with their applications self-certified or attested photo copy of S.C./S.T. certificate in prescribed form from a competent authority of W.B. as laid down in the West Bengal Scheduled Castes & Scheduled Tribes (Identification) Act, 1994. Submission of more than one application is strictly forbidden. Such applications will be summarily rejected. CERTIFICATE FROM THE HEAD OF OFFICE (PROFORMA FURNISHED BELOW) MUST BE OBTAINED BEFORE
SUBMISSION OF THE ONLINE APPLICATION. Closing date for submission of application: The 30th June, 2015 (up to midnight).
WEBSITE FOR GUIDANCE OF CANDIDATES The candidates may obtain the information of the examination along with the Application Format through the Commission’s website at: www.pscwbonline.gov.in
- Candidates have to first go for “One Time Registration” (link available on top of the left panel in home page of the website www.pscwbonline.gov.in) and fill up all the required data and uploading scanned photo and signature to get User ID and Password. The process of one time registration is mentioned in details in right panel of the home page of the website www.pscwbonline.gov.in, in “Instruction to Candidate” link under Candidate’s Corner. However, those candidates who have earlier registered themselves with PSC, West Bengal need not to do registration again. They can use their previous User Id and Password for login into their respective Dashboards. AFTER REGISTRATION (THROUGH ONE TIME REGISTRATION LINK IN HOME PAGE), USER ID AND PASSWORD ARE DISPLAYED ON THE SCREEN. CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO NOTE DOWN THE SAME FOR FUTURE PURPOSE.
- With the User ID and Password, as provided to the candidate, they need to login to their Dashboard through the link “Login to your Account” which is available in right panel of the home page of the website under Candidate’s Corner. Candidates who forget their password can reset the password for which the link is available in the Candidate’s Login Page which can be opened through the link “Login to your Account”.
- For resetting the password, click on the “Reset Your Password” link. Then after, candidates have to provide User ID, Mother’s Maiden Surname, Last School Attended and Grandfather’s Name. Mother’s Maiden Surname, Last School Attended and Grandfather’s Name should match exactly the one given during One Time Registration. If all the data matches correctly, candidates will get the new password. Candidates are advised to note down the new password for future reference.
- After login into the Dashboard, candidates will find the name of the Examination with Apply Now link. Click on the link and the application form will open.
- The Photo and Signature of the candidate, as uploaded by them during One Time Registration, are displayed. Candidate may change the photo and/or signature, if required, by clicking the respective Edit Button/s.
- Almost all the data in the application form will be preloaded from Candidate’s Registration, like Name, Father’s Name, Community, Sex, Date of Birth and Address. If Address of Communication and Permanent Address is same, Candidate’s has to click on Yes. Otherwise, the address with other details needs to be entered. Candidates have to enter the Service Particulars in the respective columns. Candidates may fill required information in the Relevant Information Box, if required. Then after, candidates have to accept the declarations as give. Accepting the declarations are mandatory. Lastly, after entering all the required data, candidates have to click the Submit Button to finally submit the application. Candidates are advised to check the correctness of the data before submitting the application online, because once submitted there is no chance to change the data.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/06/2015
Reference: West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 11/2015.