West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Public Prosecutors through recruitment notification – West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.4/2015. Candidates who have completed LLB/ LLM can apply for the new recruitment notification from West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Assistant Public Prosecutors on or before 04/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Public Prosecutors|
|Educational Qualification||LLB/ LLM|
|Total No of Vacancy||71 Posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||04/05/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC), Across India|
Detail of West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) Assistant Public Prosecutors Recruitment:
The Public Service Commission, West Bengal will hold the Assistant Public Prosecutors Recruitment Examination, 2014 in accordance with the existing rules for recruitment to the post of Assistant Public Prosecutor. The necessary particulars are stated in the following paragraphs. A candidate should verify from the notified rules that he/she is eligible for admission to the examination. The conditions prescribed cannot be relaxed. The Examination will be held in two successive stages, viz., (i) Written Examination (Conventional Type) and (ii) Personality Test. The Written Examination will be held in Kolkata in July, 2015 or thereabout. The Personality Test will be held thereafter in the office of the Public Service Commission, West Bengal, in Kolkata.
- VACANCY : 71 [Unreserved – 35, SC – 17, ST – 4, BC Category A – 7, BC Category B – 6, PWD – 2].
- SCALE OF PAY : (PB-4A) Rs.15,600-42,000/- + Grade Pay of Rs.5,400/- besides D.A., M.A. and H.R.A. admissible as per rules.
- QUALIFICATION : (i) A citizen of India or such a person of other nationality as declared eligible by Government of India; (ii) A degree in Law from a recognized University. (iii) A minimum 3 (three) years’ continuous practice as a Lawyer on the date of application and must be either an Advocate* or a Barrister-at-Law
- AGE : Not less than 25 years and not more than 35 years on 01.01.2015 (i.e. born not earlier than 02.01.1980 and not later than 01.01.1990). Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC and ST candidates of West Bengal, by 3 years for BC candidates of West Bengal and upto 45 years of age for Persons with Disabilities having physical disability of 40% and above as per Govt. Rules. SC, ST and BC candidates of other States may apply for unreserved vacancies as General candidates
FEE : Rs.210/- (Rupees two hundred ten) only + Service Charge 1% of Examination Fee subject to a minimum of Rs.5/- (Rupees Five) only for online payment through debit/credit card plus 12.36% of service charge as Govt. Duty or Service Charge of Rs.5/- (Rupees Five) only for Net Banking or Service Charge of Rs.20/- (Rupees Twenty) only for payment through Bank Counter (off-line payment). SC/ST candidates of West Bengal and Persons with disabilities (PWD) having physical disability of 40% and above are not required to pay any fee. BC candidates of West Bengal are, however, required to pay usual fee as aforesaid. NO EXEMPTION OF FEE IS AVAILABLE TO SC/ST/BC CANDIDATES OF OTHER STATES. No claim for refund of the fee will be entertained nor will it be held in reserve for any other examination
- Commencement of submission of online application : The 13th April, 2015 from 11:30 a.m.
- Closing date for submission of fees : The 6th May, 2015.
- Closing date for submission of online application : The 4th May, 2015
Selection Procedure for West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) – Assistant Public Prosecutors Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 04/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Assistant Public Prosecutors Vacancy in West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC):
- Candidates have to first go for “One Time Registration” (link available on top of the left panel in home page of the website www.pscwbonline.gov.in) and fill up all the required data and uploading scanned photo and signature to get User ID and Password. The process of one time registration is mentioned in details in right panel of the home page of the website www.pscwbonline.gov.in , in “Instruction to Candidate” link under Candidate’s Corner. However, those candidates who have earlier registered themselves with PSC, West Bengal need not to do registration again. They can use their previous User Id and Password for login into their respective Dashboards.
- With the User ID and Password, as provided to the candidate, they need to login to their Dashboard through the link “Login to your Account” which is available in right panel of the home page of the website under Candidate’s Corner. Candidates who forget their password can reset the password for which the link is available in the Candidate’s Login Page which can be opened through the link “Login to your Account”. For resetting the password, click on the “Reset Your Password” link. Then after, candidates have to provide User ID, Mother’s Maiden Surname, Last School Attended and Grandfather’s Name. Mother’s Maiden Surname, Last School Attended and Grandfather’s Name should match exactly the one given during One Time Registration. If all the data matches correctly, candidates will get the new password. Candidates are advised to note down the new password for future reference.
- After login into the Dashboard, candidates will find the name of the Examination with Apply Now link. Click on the link and the application form will be opened. Candidates are advised to read thoroughly and cautiously the documents available in the link Information to Candidates and Scheme and Syllabus present in the top of the application form before filling the application. The Photo and Signature of the candidate, as uploaded by them during One Time Registration, are displayed. Candidate may change the photo and/or signature, if required, by clicking the respective Edit Button/s.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 04/05/2015
Reference: West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.4/2015.