West Bengal Staff Selection Commission (WBSSC) invites online application for the recruitment of Baker cum Confectioner/ Cook for 12th/ 8th pass/ Diploma holders
|Company name||West Bengal Staff Selection Commission (WBSSC)|
|Posts||Baker cum Confectioner/ Cook|
|Qualification||12th/ 8th pass/ Diploma|
|Salary||Rs. 5,400-37,600/- p.m.|
|Total Vacancy||03 Posts|
|Application Last date||05.12.2014|
5.12.2014Details of Post :
Baker cum Confectioner/ Cook
Online Applications are invited from Indian Citizens or such other nationals as are declared eligible by the Govt. of India for recruitment to the following posts at Governor’s (Household) Secretariat, Raj Bhavan, Kolkata, selection of which will be made by the West Bengal Staff Selection Commission in terms of section 6 (1) of the West Bengal Staff Selection Commission Act, 2011:-
|Name of the Post||No. of Posts||QUALIFICATIONS||Scale of pay|
|Baker-cum-Confectioner||1||i) Pass in Higher Secondary Examination of the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary
Education or equivalent examination,
ii) One year trade diploma in Bakery and Confectionery from a recognized institution,
iii) Two years’ experience in a Bakery or Confectionery
|Rs. 7,100/- – 37,600/-
Grade Pay- Rs. 3,600/-
|Cook||2||i) Pass in Madhyamik or equivalent from any recognized Board.
ii) One year Diploma in Hotel Management / Hospitality Management / Food & catering
technology from any recognized institution.
iii) Three years working experience as Cook in Govt. department / Public Sector Undertaking /
|Rs. 5,400/- – 25,200/-
Grade Pay- Rs. 2,300/-
EXAMINATION FEES & PROCESSING FEES
- All categories of candidates except Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / Persons with
- Disabilities (of 40% and above only) shall pay Examination fees of Rs. 200/- and Processing fees of Rs. 20/- (Total amount – Rs. 220/-) only.
- Candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe / Persons with Disabilities (40% and above only) shall pay Processing fees of Rs. 20/- only as they are exempted from paying any Examination fees. However, shortlisted candidates are required to produce their SC/ ST/ Disabilities (40% and above) Certificates issued by the competent authority at the time of verification.
- NO EXEMPTION OF FEES IS AVAILABLE TO THE SC / ST CANDIDATES OF OTHER STATES.
- NEITHER CLAIM FOR REFUND OF THE FEE WILL BE ENTERTAINED NOR WILL IT BE RESERVED FOR ANY OTHER EXAMINATION UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES WHATSOEVER.
- APPLICATIONS NOT ACCOMAPNIED WITH THE REQUISITE EXAMINATION AND / OR PROCESSING FEES SHALL BE REJECTED STRAIGHTWAY, WITHOUT MAKING ANY COMMUNICATION WITH THE CONCERNED CANDIDATE IN THIS REGARD.
How to apply :
APPLICATIONS MAY BE SUBMITTED ONLY THROUGH ONLINE WITH EFFECT FROM THE DATE OF ADVERTISEMENT IN NEWSPAPER & COMMISSION’S WEBSITE www.wbssc.gov.in TO 5
TH DECEMBER, 2014 (UPTO 4.00 P.M.). NO APPLICATION SHALL BE RECEIVED AFTER THE LAST DATE AND TIME OF SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 05.12.2014