Thanks For Subscribing With Us! Check your Mail & Click Confirmation Link,To get the Latest Job Updates
WIPRO Hiring IT FRESHER’S as SOFTWARE DEVELOPER EXECUTIVE
Wipro Hiring B.Sc freshers 2017 for Software Developer. Candidates who have completed B.Sc can apply for this job from Wipro.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
||0 – 5 yrs
|Total No Of Vacancy
Eligibility & Details:
Candidates can Get the Software Developer Post details such as Post name, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Job Description, Candidate Profile, Company Profile and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Software Developer
|Total Vacancy: Not Mentioned
|Education required: B.Sc
|Job Description:Roles and responsibilities
- Good Communication Skills
- Excellent working background in MS Excel
- Ability to quick understand and deliver
- Should have strong logical insight and should be analytically good
- Ability to work with diverse teams Good drafting and communication skills (written and verbal) and Proficient in MS office.Capable to monitor compliance PAN india locations and prepare MIS, dashboard, co-ordinating with customers on different Labour laws and legal issues etc.
- Good on commanding, capable enough to manage relationship with customers and employees.
- Liasioning with various labour departments and for customers. Would be responsible for to assist in handling all legal and regulatory aspects of the business for PAN India.
|Candidate Profile :
- As a Functional Executive, you are responsible for coordination, scheduling, managing logistics and developing status reports in respective area of support. You are expected to perform as per the given specifications to meet the requirements.
|Last Date to Apply Online :02/03/2017
|Company Profile :Wipro Ltd. (NYSE:WIT) is a leading Information Technology, Consulting and Business Process Services company that delivers solutions to enable its clients do business better. Wipro delivers winning business outcomes through its deep industry experience and a 360 degree view of “Business through Technology” – helping clients create successful and adaptive businesses. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, a practitioner’s approach to delivering innovation, and an organization wide commitment to sustainability, Wipro has a workforce of over 140,000, serving clients in 175+ cities across 6 continents.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original And photo Copies) :
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs