- Problem identification and solution formulation.
- Data collection & Report generation.
- Understanding of SDLC .
- Content Management skills.
- Experience in capturing customer requirements for software projects.
- Experience in interacting with technical team.
- Experience in documenting user requirements using various methods like use cases.
- Exposure to making proposals and User manuals.
- Web application development/ Photoshop
Company Name: Wipro Technologies
Position: Business Analyst
Experience: 1 – 3 yrs
Company Name : Wipro Technologies
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) consulting and outsourcing service company located in Bangalore, Karnataka in India. As of March 2013, the company has 145,000 employees serving over 900 clients with a presence in 57 countries. Wipro is the third largest IT services company in India. Its subsidiary, Wipro Enterprises Ltd., offers consumer care, lighting, healthcare, and infrastructure engineering.
Job Code : T255162
How to Apply: