1. As a team member of the Corporate Secretarial team, assist in – statutory filings with various regulatory authorities
2. Coordination with the Registrars on issue of shares, shareholder correspondence and other shareholder related activities
3. Setting up new subsidiaries and specific focus on geo compliance of various subsidiaries, coordination with counsels
4. Execution of powers of attorney to meet business requirements
5. Research and analytics on the new regulatory amendments by way of circulars, notifications, etc.
6. Other areas that will be assigned from time to time
Note: Use the reference number in the job description as Job Code
Company Name: Wipro Technologies
1 Year MBA Program with Placements
Wipro Ltd (NYSE:WIT) is a global information technology, consulting and outsourcing company with 145,000 employees serving over 900 clients in 57 countries. The company posted revenues of $6.9 billion for the financial year ended Mar 31, 2013.
How to Apply: