WMS Gaming Inc is hiring FRESHERS for Associate Software Engineer profile
The Associate Software Engineer is an entry level position. This position is within the Online Game Development organization and works on the creation of compelling game experiences for online casino products.
The primary responsibility of this positions is to deliver high quality and timely software for all assigned projects.
This position must demonstrate a high degree of initiative and is accountable for the thorough implementation of all tasks assigned.
The Associate Software Engineer reports to, and is directed by, either the lead engineer or manager of the team.
Company Name: WMS Gaming Inc
Position: Associate Software Engineer
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: Entry Level
1. Create high quality software in a timely manner for online casino game products.
2. Work with senior and lead team members to design and implement solutions for assigned games and projects.
3. Works with, and develops relationships with, other team members as needed to meet team goals.
4. Write well-commented code in accordance with product requirements following Online Game Development code creation processes.
5. Develop a working knowledge of WMS online game development’s code libraries (FW, Featurette’s, Platform etc)
6. Develop a working knowledge of WMS online game development’s environment, tools, and utilities
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
Object Oriented Programming
Development tools including IDEs, debuggers, bug tracking and source control systems
No professional experience required with a Bachelor’s degree
Academic experience using Object Oriented programming.
Academic experience with C++ preferred.
Academic experience with Windows preferred.
Academic knowledge of Linux/Unix is a plus.
Game Development experience preferred
Experience in UI development
VC++ experience preferred
TD experience is a plus
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
C++ on Windows
Object Oriented programming
Source Control/Configuration Management
Bug Tracking Systems
Software Development processes
Emulation Tools and/or Debuggers
WMS is a leading global innovator in the design, manufacture and distribution of electronic and digital gaming entertainment and gaming machines for the casino industry. The WMS core values of Passion, Integrity, Innovation, Quality and Respect create a deeply embedded Culture of Innovation that fuels the imagination and creativity of our development teams and drives innovation with a purpose.
How to Apply: