Xerox Corporation Hiring Any Degree graduates freshers 2015 for Tech Helpdesk Jr. Analyst at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed Any Degree graduates can apply for this job from Xerox Corporation.
Company Name: Xerox Corporation
Position: Tech Helpdesk Jr. Analyst
Education: Any Degree graduates
Xerox Corporation is an American multinational document management corporation that produces and sells a range of color and black-and-white printers, multifunction systems, photo copiers, digital production printing presses, and related consulting services and supplies. Xerox is headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut ,though its largest population of employees is based around Rochester, New York, the area in which the company was founded.Today, we are the global leader in business process and document management, helping people be more efficient so they can focus on their real business.
- Troubleshoots via the phone hardware, software, and network operating problems and involves technical resources to ensure resolution.
- Applies understanding and knowledge of information systems products and services to assist users.
- Identifies, investigates and researches user questions and problems as well as isolating and resolving information systems problems.
- Coordinates referrals to appropriate technical, professional, or service personnel.
- Receives and prioritizes issues and forwards using appropriate escalation procedures.
- Candidate should possess any Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a recognised university
- Typically requires no previous professional experience
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How to Apply: