Thanks For Subscribing With Us! Check your Mail & Click Confirmation Link,To get the Latest Job Updates
XEROX CORPORATION Hiring GRADUATE ENGINEERS as SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
Xerox Corporation Hiring B.E/ B.Tech freshers 2017 for Software Developer. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech can apply for this job from Xerox Corporation.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Total No Of Vacancy
Eligibility & Details:
Candidates can Get the Software Developer Post details such as Post name, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Job Description, Candidate Profile, Company Profile and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Software Developer
|Total Vacancy: Not Mentioned
|Education required: B.E/ B.Tech
- Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
- Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
- Must act as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Should require in-depth knowledge and experience.
- Must have decisions guided by policies, procedures and business plan.
- Should have generally domestic scope/accountability.
- Develop and install programs to support general business applications running on PCs.
|Candidate Profile :Not Mentioned
|Last Date to Apply Online :31/01/2017
|Company Profile :Not Mentioned
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original And photo Copies) :
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs