Xerox Corporation is hiring for Software Developer profile
. Develop new features and bug fixes to address customer needs
. Work with internal teams to define requirements, design, document, develop, and implement application features.
. Participate in code reviews
. Collaborate with software team members, and other cross-functional teams, in order to see projects to completion
. Be responsive to production problems when on the rotating on-call coverage during off-hours
. Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of the current application
. Identify new processes that will lead to an improved development lifecycle.
Company Name: Xerox
Position: Software Developer
Education: Any Graduate
Experience: 2-4 Years
1. The ability to work well as part of a team and interface with other departments to accomplish a task.
2. Commitment to be available during off-hours when on the rotating on-call list.
3. Demonstrated positive attitude
4. Excellent interpersonal skills
5. Ability to work with deadlines in a fast paced environment.
1. UG – Any Graduate
2. PG – Any Postgraduate
3. Doctorate – Doctorate Not Required.
Xerox Corporation is a $22 billion leading global enterprise for business process and document management. Through its broad portfolio of technology and services, Xerox provides the essential back-office support that clears the way for clients to focus on what they do best: their real business. Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Xerox provides leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size.
How to Apply: