Yellow Box HR Services Pvt. Ltd Hiring Any Graduate/ Any Postgraduate freshers 2015 for Freshers (excellent Communication) at Bengaluru . Candidates who have completed Any Graduate/ Any Postgraduate can apply for this job from Yellow Box HR Services Pvt. Ltd.
Company Name: Yellow Box HR Services Pvt. Ltd
Position: Freshers (excellent Communication)
Education: Any Graduate/ Any Postgraduate
Experience: 0 – 1 yrs
- Company profile: Headquartered in Kolkata, Yellow Box HR Services Pvt. Ltd.; incorporated in the year 2008 provides superior consulting services and strategies recruitment solutions catering to varied industry verticals.
- Yellow Box HR Services is a class apart company specialized in the domain of BPO, IT & Non IT and is focused in delivering best-in-class solutions and services in HR enabled by stringent and inherent quality standards, cutting edge technology and state of art infrastructure.
- We at Yellow Box HR Services, aspire to meet the demands of a technologically challenging environment, by providing solutions based on right technology and key customer insight.
- In a short span Yellow Box HR Services has grown from a single location recruitment hub to one of the largest talent staffing houses in the city and India. Presently we’re delivering quality recruitment services from three business centre’s of ours in Pune, Kolkata and Bangalore.
Essential Functions for Trainee Recruiter/ Fresher:
- As IT Recruitment Consultant the focus of your role will be to act as the main point of contact between clients and candidates. To ensure the highest levels of customer service are maintained during the matching and supplying of high quality candidates to our clients and therefore ensuring that targets are met.
- What’s in for you as a IT Recruitment Consultant?
- Excellent base salary depending on experience and personal commission.
- Support and direction to build your own team
- Possibility of Internal transfers within our offices for top Billers
- What do we want to see in the IT Recruitment Consultant?
- IT background
- Structured, motivated and business-like approach with strong work ethics
- Able to work under challenges
- Passionate, Team player with a can-do approach
- Able to work proactively to find candidates via various means including social media, referrals and headhunting and not a recruiter who relies on job board adsor a database.
- Qualification UG/Graduate
- Fresher or experienced candidates with IT / ITES recruiting experience in contract staffing/Permanent Staffing
- Must be outgoing and self-motivated with a strong desired to excel
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
- We need candidates who can join immediately to handle internal assignments.
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE
- Experienced IT Recruiters should have hands on sourcing and deliver all combinations of the following essential functions as determined by business necessity:
- Seeks, interviews, assesses, reference checks and places contract employees that completely satisfy the client requirements.
- Takes personal responsibility for and meets all individual activity goals and productivity as defined by manager and assists the rest of the recruiting team to reach their goals
- Actively participates in all team meetings; actively shares ideas and concepts.
- Communicates with clients regarding specific job orders, candidate submittals and other candidate matters
- (Conference calls, etc…)
- Plays an active role in developing goals for new Recruiters though leadership and guidance.
- Ensures new Recruiters are knowledgeable on how to use and set up their databases
- Continuously explores new recruiting sources, job boards, and forums to assist the recruiters in growing their candidate pools.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
DOCUMENT REQUIRED (ORIGINAL AND PHOTOCOPIES):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How to Apply: