Yes Bank Hiring Any Graduate freshers 2017 for SM / AVP. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for this job from Yes Bank.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
||SM / AVP
|Total No Of Vacancy
Eligibility & Details:
SM / AVP:
Candidates can Get the SM / AVP Post details such as Post name, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Job Description, Candidate Profile, Company Profile and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: SM / AVP
|Total Vacancy: 01
|Education required: Any Graduate
- To manage the sales for the suite of CMS & Capital Markets management across the spectrum of Bank’s clients in a select location / region.
- Meet the agreed revenue targets (liability & fee), limits utilized level and associated through puts acquisition of new to bank clients with a focus to grow the CMS & Capital Markets management revenues
- Meet and service CMS & Capital Markets related requirements of clients by liaising with operations/Product. Process Improvements and new Product Development ideas, to achieve incremental cross-sell/increased share of wallet, to maintain highest service delivery standards/VOC scores
- Ensure the steady flow of CMS & Capital Markets management services business.
- Ensure client servicing is appropriate and utilization levels are consistently maintained at a high level.
- Meet agreed revenue targets for CMS & Capital Markets management business.
- Meet agreed targets with respect to new client acquisitions.
- Formulate and implement processes for specific CMS & Capital Markets transactions wherever applicable.
- Regularly liaise with internal and external contacts to promote banks CMS & Capital Markets services business.
- Undertake training of the relationship teams wherever necessary to promote CMS & Capital Markets products
- Provide necessary MIS / Management update.
|Candidate Profile :
- Product and Process Knowledge in the Domain (CMS,)
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Strong People Management and Relationship skills.
- Team Orientation and Customer Focus
- Analytical and Problem Solving
|Last Date to Apply Online : 20/01/2017
|Company Profile :Not Mentioned
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original And photo Copies) :
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs