Yoctel Hiring BE / B.Tech freshers 2015 for Testing Engineer at Delhi. Candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech can apply for this job from Yoctel.
Company Name: Yoctel
Position: Testing Engineer
Salary: Not specified
Total No of Vacancy: NA
YOCTEL as a core software company incarnated in 2009 and got it formally registered as private limited company in January 2010.YOCTEL is working in the various segment of education domain such as providing and facilitating pre. & post exam automation and data processing services to the universities.
1. Test case creation
2. Automation setup and execution
3. Test case deployment and maintenance
4. Test strategy/plan preparation
SOFTWARE TESTING (MANUAL + AUTOMATION)
1. Planning and designing test plans, approaches, test cases and test scripts to ensure that each cycle and release is free of defects and high in customer satisfaction.
2. Ensuring that the product team consistently treats quality and testing as a first class citizen as development proceeds through its cycles towards a customer release.
3. Working closely with software developers to verify test approaches and build test cases to rigorously test product functionality and investigate all potential product test failures.
4. Analyzing automated test failures for product defects or ways to make our tests more durable
5. Designing test suites for different testing scenarios and continuous regression
6. Provide ongoing feedback and contributions towards our overall test architecture
7. Bug fix verification and validation.
8. Acting as a QA technical resource on project teams, interacting with Analysts, Developers, Release Management and Sales.
Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
How to Apply: