Yodlee hiring Senior Software Engineer – Testing
Company Name: Yodlee
Position: Senior Software Engineer – Testing
Education: Any Graduate
Salary: Not specified
. Understand Product Architecture and Functionality
. Particpate and contribute in feature requirement and design discussions
. Prepare Test Startegy/Approach for Testing
. Apply systematic approach/ Testing techniques for testing
. Estimate for features. Arrive and schedule and plan execution and track closely.
. Test case preparation/Execution, communication of test results
. Identify Risks, dependencies and escalate in a timely manner.
. Establish coverage and traceability
. Automate Test scenarios/ Cases
. Guide and Mentor junior Test engineers
1. Good understanding of Database concepts and good working knowledge with Oracle, PLSQL
2. Hands on experience in automation and using automation frameworks (SOAPUI/SAHI preferable)
3. Work in a dynamic environment and abilty to adpat quickly to changes
4. Experience with Test and defect management tools
5. Experience in BFSI domain is an advantage
6. Excellent Grasping skills.
7. Excellent Analytical and program solving skills
8. Excellent written and oral comminicaution skills
9. Self starter and highly motivated
Yodlee was founded in 1999 on the conviction that access to one’s complete financial story results in more informed financial decisions, driving a better overall economy and benefiting our clients and their customers alike. Today, we are a team of hard working and passionate people who believe in the power of the financially savvy consumer.
How to Apply: