Zebronics Hiring Any Graduate freshers 2015 for Purchase Assistant at Chennai. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for this job from Zebronics.
Company Name: Zebronics
Position: Purchase Assistant – Females
Education: Any Graduate
Experience: 0 – 2 yrs
Salary: Not specified
Zebronics has an in-house Research and Development department, monitoring the latest developments in the field of technology and innovation to find more suitable products and services for the market. Ensuring quality of product and service through constant radical thought, dealers show faith in use as a brand and our team’s dedication has been the factor to our continuing success.
Should have experience in Sourcing and Purchase Planning / should know BOM Costing sheet preparation / Electronics Component level knowledge is essential / should be an expert in MS office especially Excel / Data maintaining and filing knowledge is essential / Good conversational Control is required while speaking to vendors / good letter drafting abilities
1. Preparation of Bill of Material with Costing.
2. Sourcing for new Vendors keeping in view quality / Cost / Capacity & Delivery.
3. Managing Inventory Control data with daily inputs of Receipts / Issue and consumption of raw material.
4. Raising early warning for new purchase on timely identification of material shortage in stores.
5. Maintaining continuous supply chain with vendors , tracking supplies and also taking care of Rejection Replacements.
6. Ensuring timely payment advice to accounts.
7. Receiving NPI sets for evaluation and ensuring timely generation of Test report from Technical, filing and maintaining data on each sample received.
8. Maintaining Sample store at Factory with proper Register and data,
9. Coordinating between China vendor and Technical team.
10. Coordinating between Chennai Technical and Delhi Technical.
11. Follow up and status report on New Projects.
12. Responsible for managing Courier service at Factory.
13. Maintaining VP related correspondence and files separately.
14. Acting as protocol officer for VP.
15. Giving daily Factory MIS to VP.
Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
How to Apply: