MGVCL Recruitment Apply latest 920 MGVCL Recruitment 2017 Vacancies
7 Jobs found
Last modified : October 21, 2017
All the interested candidates searching for MGVCL jobs 2017 in India can check this page for all latest recruitment 2017 updates. Find more details and updates about MGVCL recruitment 2017, exam results, dates, schedules etc in Hirelateral. Here you can find jobs vacancies for both fresher and experienced candidates. Subscribe to Hirelateral free Email Job alert service and receive daily notification on all government jobs 2017 in India MGVCL recruitment 2017 page updated on 2017-10-21
Junior Assistant in Vadodara - Madhya Gujarat Vij Recruitment 2017
Madhya Gujarat Vij invites application for the position Junior Assistant etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to Madhya Gujarat Vij before 2017-11-02
Junior Assistant Jobs - MGVCL Recruitment
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate|
|Total Vacancy||782 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs. 10,000 - Rs. 13,000/- Per MonthRs|
|Age Limit||General (UR) Candidates 30 Years ; SC/ST/SEBC Candidates 35 Years|
|Experience||1 - 2 years|
|Application Fee||General (UR) / SEBC Candidates Rs. 500; SC / ST Candidates Rs. 250|
|Last Date To Apply||2017-11-02|
Qualification in Details:
Graduate in any discipline with completed Regular / Full Time Course from recognized University. There is no minimum percentage requirement. The candidates should have working knowledge of computers and English language, which shall be assessed by the Company through pre-employment test
Document Requirement And Address
Application Format duly filled in with:
1. Online application form alongwith two recent passport size photographs should be affixed on the application form.
2. Attested copy of
i. School Leaving Certificate.
ii. Mark sheets of Graduation Certificate issued by College/University.
iii. Certificate from the institute/ university mentioning percentage marks obtained in case grading system is in place.
iv. Degree Certificate, if available.
v. Caste (SC/ST/SEBC) Certificate/Disability Certificate (if applicable).
3. Valid Caste (Roster Category) Certificate of Reserved category of Gujarat State only will be considered.
Address: Subhanpura Village Rd, Shubhanpura, Vadodara, Gujarat 390003
General terms and conditions
1. Candidates are required to apply ONLINE Application only through http://www.mgvcl.com/jobs.php. If the candidates submit the Online Application, but do not forward the Hard Copy of the application with requisite documents and Fee Challan within prescribed time limit, their candidature will be considered invalid.The candidates working in Government / Semi Government or PSU Organization shall have to produce “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” from the concerned organization at the time of Written Test / online test, failing which, their candidature will be disqualified.
2. The question paper for the written/online test shall be of 100 marks and the paper shall be of 100 marks for selection of candidates. There shall be negative marking system and 1/4th mark for each wrong answer shall be deducted to arrive at total marks scored. “The Question Paper Will Be In English & Gujarati Language Only". The syllabus of test will be displayed on website subsequently.
3. A Non-Refundable Application Fee of Rs. 500 /- for SEBC and UR Candidate and Rs. 250 /- for SC and ST Candidate and Bank charges of Rs. 60 /- shall be paid by the applicant to the bank. Application fee once paid will not be refunded on any account. The fee can be paid “online” though Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking or in any of the Branches of State Bank of India.
The candidates shortlisted for written test/ online test on basis of their “on line applications” shall be required to submit photocopies of all the relevant certificate and subsequently, the original certificates for verification as and when required.
1. Interested candidates meeting above criteria may apply “on line” on or before 02.11.17 before 06.00 P.M. and the payment of fees shall be made at the Branches of State Bank of India on or before 04.11.2017 or through online payment. APPLICANT WHO HAS COMPLETED ALL THE TASK OF ONLINE APPLICATION PROCESS SHALL ONLY BE CONSIDERED FOR FURTHER SELECTION PROCESS.
2. Application received after closing date and time will not be accepted under any circumstances. Candidates are requested to visit on www.mgvcl.com for regular updates regarding schedule of test and other relevant notifications.