MMRC Recruitment 2017. Latest MMRC Recruitment Jobs Vacancies
Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment 2017 - 1 Deputy Collector (Land Acquisition), Multiple Vacancy for Any Post Graduate
Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation invites application for the position Deputy Collector (Land Acquisition) etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation before 2017-07-11
Deputy Collector (Land Acquisition) Jobs - MMRC Recruitment
|Education Requirement||Any Post Graduate|
|Total Vacancy||3 Posts|
|Last Date To Apply||2017-07-11|
|Qualification in Details:Master’s degree|
MMRC recruitment 2017 Deputy Collector (Land Acquisition) Selection Procedure
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 11/07/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation MMRC norms or decision .
Apply Procedure for Deputy Collector (Land Acquisition) MMRC recruitment 2017
- Work on rail corporation with the Railway Corporation and the officials of the Charge of the Officer 11/07/2017 In the names of the General Manager (Human Development Department), the applicant’s personal copy With the details, send the poster at the above mentioned form or send it to the hand or hand. All the «General Terms and Conditions of Execution ‘ And www.mmrcl.com/en/careers must look at the site at the point of action for special instructions.
Address For The Job
Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment 2017 - 1 Deputy General Manager, Multiple Vacancy for BTech/B.E
Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation invites application for the position Deputy General Manager etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation before 2017-05-31
Deputy General Manager Jobs - MMRC Recruitment
|Total Vacancy||2 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs.32,900 – 58,000/- Per MonthRs|
|Age Limit||Not exceeding 40 years as on 01 st May, 2017|
|Last Date To Apply||2017-05-31|
|Qualification in Details:Degree in Civil Engineering from recognized and reputed university.|
MMRC recruitment 2017 Deputy General Manager Selection Procedure
- Candidates applying for the posts mentioned in the advertisement will be called for Personal Interview. MMRCL reserves the right to shortlist the Candidates for Personal Interview. The Candidates will be shortlisted for interview, based on their eligibility/ experience in the relevant field. Candidates may be asked to submit any other documents required by the scrutiny committee and he/ she is liable to produce same. Selection criteria are relaxable for deserving Candidates with very sound background on discretion of committee for Scrutiny/ Selection
Apply Procedure for Deputy General Manager MMRC recruitment 2017
- Candidates other than ex-serviceman are required to apply online only through MMRCL official website: www.mmrcl.com —>Careers–> Apply Online . No other means/ mode of application will be accepted except in case of Ex- Servicemen. (Refer para 3 (g) below for ex-Servicemen) 2. Candidates are required to have valid personal E-mail ID & Mobile No. It should be kept active during the recruitment process. MMRCL will send intimation of personal interview and any other information regarding your application only through the registered E-mail ID. 3. The online registration will remain active from 06 th May, 2017 to 31 st May, 2017 only. In order to avoid last minute rush, the Candidates are advised to apply early enough. MMRCL will not be responsible for network problem or any other problem of this nature & non-submission of online application during the last days due to heavy rush etc. 4. Select the posts applied and fill in the requisite details in the online application format. All the fields in the online application format should be filled up carefully. There will be a pre-view of the application filled in by the Candidates before submitting the application to enable editing if any. After submission of application, no modification will be permitted. 5. Candidates will have to upload scanned copy of passport size colour photo and signature. Size of these scanned copies should be less than 80 kb and in .jpeg or .pdf or .doc format only. 6. Candidates will have to upload scanned copy of resume and recent pay slip. The size of resume and pay slip should be less than 150 kb and in .pdf or .doc or .docx format only
General Most Important
- Age, qualification and experience would be as on 01 st May, 2017
- Copies of Certificate/ Documents for proof of age or education/ professional qualifications/ work experience should be attached in support of eligibility criteria.
- While applying for these posts, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and the norms mentioned above on the specified dates and the particulars furnished by him/her are correct in all respects. In case, it is detected at any stage of recruitment that Candidates does not fulfil the eligibility norms and /or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after appointment his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- MMRCL reserves the right to change the number of vacancies and cancel / restrict/ modify/ alter the recruitment process, if required, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date will be summarily rejected. MMRCL is not responsible for Loss/delay in post.
- MMRCL is not responsible for any printing error that might have inadvertently crept in.
- Candidates employed in Govt. Dept. / PSU/ Autonomous Body must produce “NOC” from the present employer on the date of interview.
- No Travelling Allowances/ reimbursement will be paid to the Candidates for appearing in the Test/Interview and pre-appointment medical examination. 11. For any enquiry, Candidates should mail query to email@example.com. Applicant will get reply between 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM in 02 (Two) working days