MoES Recruitment Apply latest 15 MoES Recruitment 2017 Vacancies
4 Jobs found
Last modified : October 22, 2017
All the interested candidates searching for MoES jobs 2017 in India can check this page for all latest recruitment 2017 updates. Find more details and updates about MoES recruitment 2017, exam results, dates, schedules etc in Hirelateral. Here you can find jobs vacancies for both fresher and experienced candidates. Subscribe to Hirelateral free Email Job alert service and receive daily notification on all government jobs 2017 in India MoES recruitment 2017 page updated on 2017-10-22
Scientist C in New Delhi - Ministry of Earth Sciences Recruitment 2017
Ministry of Earth Sciences invites application for the position Scientist C etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to Ministry of Earth Sciences before 2017-10-12
Scientist C Jobs - MoES Recruitment
|Education Requirement||Any Post Graduate|
|Total Vacancy||6 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs. 67700 - Rs. 208700/- Per MonthRs|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||Not exceeding 40 years. (Relax able for Government servants up to five years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government vide OM No.15012/8/87-Estt(D), dated 15.10.8|
|Experience||3 - 5 years|
|Last Date To Apply||2017-10-12|
Qualification in Details:
1. Name of the post : Scientist C
2. Number of vacancy : 06
3. Pay Scale : Pay Level 11 (Rs.67700 — 208700/-) including allowances as admissible to Central Government employees.
4. Essential : Master's degree in Geophysics or Applied Geophysics or Geology or Applied Geology or Electronics or Computational Seismology or equivalent from a recognized University with at least 60% marks in the qualifying degree level. Three years experience in teaching (at graduate or post graduate level) or research and development or surveys or data processing & interpretation or planning/supervision in relevant field supported by scientific publications.
5. Desirable: Master's degree from recognized University in Engineering or Technology or Doctorate Degree in the relevant subject/area of specialization Experience in at least one of the fields of specializations, such as: borehole geophysics/well logging/in¬situ stress; seismology; rock mechanics and rock properties; geothermics; structural geology; geochemistry; hydrological studies; computer hardware/software, electronics and instrumentations, and numerical modelling in relevant area. Demonstrated excellence in research and publications in peer-reviewed journals Or established field experience in drilling related onsite projects Or establishment and operation of field observatories and laboratory facilities in relevant area.
6. Duties and Responsibilities: To plan and execute R&D in the domain of scientific/research programmes of the Ministry; development of R&D projects; coordination of scientific activities both in field sites and laboratory studies; management of the field surveys, drilling and on-site geological/ geophysical/downhole studies, set up core repository and research laboratories.
The experience, relevant to the requirement of job or research or teaching will only be considered towards the total period of experience. Doctorate degree in the relevant field will count as 3 years of experience. Ministry reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process without assigning any reason thereof or vary the number of posts to be filled. No TA will be paid by Ministry for attending the Interview. MoES will not be responsible for any other arrangements.
Instructions for submission of online Application
1. Before submitting the online application, the applicants are requested to carefully go through the full-text of the advertisement and the procedure to apply. Online application form & details of the advertisement is available at http://www.moes.gov.in Submit online application well in advance along-with legible and scanned copies of certificates and other mandatory requirements as mentioned above in the application procedure. If the certificates are in a language other than English or Hindi, then attested translation should be uploaded.
2. The applicants are advised to fill in all their particulars carefully in the online application. Incomplete application will be summarily rejected. Applicants are advised to retain the acknowledgement and printout of the submitted online application for future reference. In case of difficulty in the submission of online application form (not for other queries), please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The prescribed essential qualifications are minimum requirements and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. If the numbers of applications, received in response to advertisement are large, it will not be convenient or possible to call all candidates for interview. Hence, Ministry may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview before Selection Board to the reasonable limit through screening process.
Apply Procedure1. Applications should be submitted online through www.moes.gov.in in the prescribed format. Applications that are not submitted in the prescribed format will not be considered. • Copies of certificates in support of educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, no objection certificates (from present employer, if working), scanned signatures, passport size photograph, etc. should be uploaded during the online application process. Passport size Photograph, Signature should be in .jpg format with file size limit between 10KB to 100KB; remaining all certificates should be in .pdf format of each file less than 500 KB. Candidates are advised to be ready with all individual scanned documents of their certificates of educational & professional qualifications, marks memos, reservation certificate, if applicable, proof of date of birth, experience certificates, no objection certificates, scanned signature, passport size photograph etc. before starting filling up of the online application. Production of the original certificates is must while appearing for Interview. Applications submitted without the scanned copies of the relevant certificates, signature and passport size photograph will be rejected in the screening process itself. The certificates uploaded should be clearly visible and readable.
2. Any discrepancies found in the certificates or uploading of wrong certificates will attract the disqualification of applications. Nonproduction of the original certificates will also make the candidate disqualified. The disqualified candidates will not be allowed for Interview. Candidates currently working in any other organization need to provide the proof of their current employment with a service certificate from the employer / latest pay slip, etc. Appointment orders /resumes will not be considered as proof of current employment. In addition, the experience certificates should clearly show the date of joining and date of resignation. In case the screening committee is unable to get the documentary evidence for the number of years of experience claimed by the candidate such periods of experience will be considered as NIL.
3. The candidates presently working in Central Govt./State Govt./ PSUs/Autonomous Bodies/University etc. are required to provide No Objection/cadre clearance from current employer at the time of interview. The current employer will also certify their Vigilance Clearance and Integrity. Incomplete applications in any respect are liable to be rejected summarily. No representation against such rejection will be entertained. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Other Jobs in MoES»
|Post Name||Last date|
Junior Assistant Job in MoES