MOIL Recruitment 2017. Latest Recruitment Jobs Vacancies
Get all latest MOIL Recruitment 2017 Jobs in India. Latest MOIL recruitment July 2017 notification issued for the post recruitment 2017 for candidates completed to apply Jobs in MOIL 2017
MOIL Recruitment 2017 :1 Manager, Multiple Vacancy for Any Graduate
MOIL invites application for the position Manager etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to MOIL before 2017-05-29
Manager Jobs - MOIL Recruitment:
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate|
|Total Vacancy||1 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs.16,400 to 40,500/- Per MonthRs|
|Age Limit||Age below 30 years (relaxable as per Govt. guidelines)|
|Last Date To Apply||2017-05-29|
|Qualification in Details:Degree or equivalent from a recognized University/Institute. Ex. Jr. Commissioned officer of Indian armed forces or equivalent Para Military Forces not below the rank of Subhedar/Major Minimum 8 yrs. post retirement exp. of supervising security arrangements in an Industry.|
Selection Procedure :
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 29/05/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the MOIL norms or decision
How To Apply :
- Desirous candidates may send their applications superscripting on the envelope `Application for the post of Manager (Security), to the undersigned, along with detailed biodata (Bio-data form can be down loaded from our website www.moil.nic.in) and self attested copies of Certificates and testimonials along with Demand draft for Rs.100/- drawn in favour of MOIL Limited, Nagpur (not required for SC, ST candidates) . The application should reach the office of the undersigned on or before 29/05/2017
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply. Mere submission of application will not entail right for claiming appointment.
- For the above post, age, qualification and experience would be as on 01/05/2017.
- In support of age proof, candidates will have to submit School Leaving/Matriculation/ Secondary Board Certificate / Certificates of Birth from concerned Municipal Authorities. In support of percentage of marks and experience, candidates will have to enclose self attested copies along with application.
- Candidates from Govt. Depts./PSUs must forward their applications through proper channel or they should produce NOC at the time of interview
Last Date to Apply: 29/05/2017
MOIL Limited (formerly Manganese Ore India Limited) is a miniratna state-owned manganese-ore mining company headquartered in Nagpur, India. With a market share of 50%, it was the largest producer of manganese ore in India in the fiscal year 2008. MOIL Limited has been ranked #486 among the 500 top companies in India and 9th in the Mines and Metals Sector of the Fortune India 500 list for 2011. MOIL operates 10 mines, six located in Nagpur and Bhandara districts of Maharashtra and four in the Balaghat district of Madhya Pradesh. Of the 10, seven are underground mines (Kandri, Munsar, Beldongri, Gumgaon, Chikla, Balaghat and Ukwa mines) and three are opencast mines (Dongri Buzurg, Sitapatore, and Tirodi). Its Balaghat mine is the deepest underground manganese mine in Asia. In December 2010, the government divested about 20% of its equity through an IPO. Of the 20%, the Government of India's share will be 10%, and the governments of Maharashtra and Madhyapradesh will each divest 5% of the