MSCB Recruitment Apply latest 1 MSCB Recruitment 2017 Vacancies
1 Job found
Last modified : October 21, 2017
All the interested candidates searching for MSCB jobs 2017 in India can check this page for all latest recruitment 2017 updates. Find more details and updates about MSCB recruitment 2017, exam results, dates, schedules etc in Hirelateral. Here you can find jobs vacancies for both fresher and experienced candidates. Subscribe to Hirelateral free Email Job alert service and receive daily notification on all government jobs 2017 in India MSCB recruitment 2017 page updated on 2017-10-21
Managing Director in Mumbai - Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2017
Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank invites application for the position Managing Director etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank before 2017-10-31
Managing Director Jobs - MSCB Recruitment
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate, CA|
|Total Vacancy||1 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs.40,000 - 76,000/- Per MonthRs|
|Age Limit||Between 40 and 55 years. No relaxation to any category.|
|Experience||8 - 15 years|
|Last Date To Apply||2017-10-31|
Qualification in Details:
1. Qualifications: Graduate in any discipline, Chartered Accountant, Cost Accountant, Preference will be given having following additional qualification/experience. CAIIB, GDC&A/Diploma in Cooperative Banking, Diploma in Cooperative Business Management, IT experience in Banking, Knowledge/working in Banking, Experience in Cooperative Management
2. Experience: Minimum 15 years’ experience in banking with 8 year experience in senior/Middle Management of the Bank (Bank:- Commercial Bank, Private Bank, Foreign Bank, Regional Rural Bank, State Cooperative Bank, Urban Cooperative Bank, District Central Cooperative Bank, RBI, NABARD, SIDBI, Small Finance Bank), Good communication skills – oral and written, good management skills. Knowledge in Marathi is essential
3. Reservation for SC, ST, OBC and PWD Candidates: The post is not reserved for any category, Job Profile: The Managing Director is the Chief Executive Officer of the Bank. He shall be an ex-officio director of the Board and functions under the supervision of the Board of Directors. He represents the various committees under the provisions of byelaws and The Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank Ltd; and the chairperson be vested in him. Accept money at call as Deposit, Keep the surplus with any other institution, endorse and transfer promissory note, debenture, security and documents of title to goods standing in the name of or held by the Bank and to draw, accepts and endorse bills of exchange, and to sign all deposits receipts and all other receipts and all accounts and other documents connected with the business of the bank.
1. Nationality: a candidate must be a citizen of India, Bank does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of or for any reason beyond the control of the Board, The posts are also open to the employees of MSC Bank, Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or to bring political or other outside influence with regard to their selection/recruitment shall be considered as disqualification.
2. In all matters regarding eligibility, interviews, assessment, prescribing minimum qualifying standards in interview, in relation to number of vacancies and communication of result, the Board’s decision shall be final and binding on the candidates and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard. Please note that Corrigendum, if any, issued on the above advertisement, will be published only on the Bank’s website www.mscbank.com. Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Mumbai only.
Candidates are not required to submit along with their applications any original certificate in support of their claims regarding Age, Educational Qualifications, etc. which will be verified at the time of the Interview only. The candidates applying for the posts should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions. If on verification at any time before or after the Interview, it is found that they do not fulfil any of the eligibility conditions; their candidature for the interview will be cancelled by the Board. If any of their claims is found to be incorrect, they may render themselves liable to disciplinary action by the Board
Selection will be through interview only. A preliminary screening of the applications by Screening Committee will be carried out for making, a short-list of eligible candidates to be called for the interview
Apply ProcedureCandidates are required go through the website www.mscbank.com, Instructions for filling up applications are available. The applicants are required to submit only single application in the format specified in Appendix-I to email ID: email@example.com All candidates are required to submit an undertaking in the application that they have informed in writing to their Head of Office/Department that they have applied for the post of Managing Director in MSC Bank. Candidates should note that in case a communication is received from their employer by the Board withholding permission to the candidates applying for/appearing at the interview, their application will be liable to be rejected/candidature will be liable to be cancelled. At the time of joining, the recommended candidates will have to bring proper discharge certificates from their PSU/Government/Quasi–Government employer. LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: The Applications can be sent up to 31st October 2017 till 12:00 midnight.