MSTC Recruitment 2017 . Latest 7 Recruitment Vacancies
4 Jobs found
Last modified : September 23, 2017
All the interested candidates searching for MSTC jobs 2017 in India can check this page for all latest recruitment 2017 updates. Find more details and updates about MSTC recruitment 2017, exam results, dates, schedules etc in Hirelateral. Here you can find jobs vacancies for both fresher and experienced candidates. Subscribe to Hirelateral free Email Job alert service and receive daily notification on all government jobs 2017 in India MSTC recruitment 2017 page updated on 2017-09-23
Consultant/Adviser in Kolkata - MSTC Recruitment 2017
MSTC invites application for the position Consultant/Adviser etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to MSTC before 2017-10-06
Consultant/Adviser Jobs - MSTC Recruitment
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate|
|Total Vacancy||1 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs. 75,000/- Per MonthRs|
|Age Limit||Age shall be reckoned as on 15.09.2017. 55 years|
|Last Date To Apply||2017-10-06|
|Qualification in Details: |
1. Desirable: Degree in Management /International Trade/ Agriculture/ Material Management Knowledge of Agri-horti forest products especially with regard to North- East. Import-Export E-commerce Trading Knowledge of Computer is mandatory.
2. Experience: At least 18 years of experience in the field of marketing and selling of agriculture, horticulture, forest products, floriculture, organic products of North East Region.
3. Duration of engagement: The engagement period shall be for 1(one) year. The period may be extended with an annual increase of 5%, subject to satisfactory performance review by the competent authority. However, the assignment may be terminated by giving one months notice from either side.
4. Emolument: For expert services provided by the consultant as per the scope of the work , a lump sum fee @ 75,000.00 per month . TA/DA on official tours undertaken and local transportation admissible as per the rules of the company, as entitled in the level of Addl. GM.
5. Duties and Responsibilities: The consultant shall submit monthly performance report to the reporting authority. To submit progress reports as and when required. To execute functions and duties under the scope of work details of which will be provided at the time of the appointment.
Shortlisted candidates shall be called for the interview.
Apply ProcedureInterested candidates may apply online in the prescribed format along with a recent passport size photograph, supporting documents for Date of Birth, Qualification, experience and other credentials, within 06.10.2017. The candidate should not have been convicted by any court of law. For any queries, you may contact the office of DGM (P&A), MSTC Ltd., 225C, AJC Bose Road, Kolkata – 700 020 (E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org ) Management reserves the right to reject or accept any application and its decision in the matter will be final.All notices and corrigendum shall be notified on the corporate website only. Our Website: www.mstcindia.co.in
Scope of work of the consultant/ adviser
1. Provide expert advice and assist in extensive Outreach Programme by MSTC in all the state capitals of eight (8) North Eastern states (Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura and Sikkim)
To help in promoting the e-RaKAM portal in the North East Region for agri produces. Liasoning with logistic providers for transportation of the commodities and for additional logistics infrastructure like Pack Houses, Cold Storages, refer vans, support from Central/ State Governments in different states for maximum utilization of those facilities and to increase the shelf life of the produces.
2. Take measures to increase MTSCs business and outreach through liasoning with agencies like state Organic Missions, State Line Departments, Central Government agencies (MoA, APEDA, NHB, SFAC etc), All chambers (FICCI, FINER, ASSOCHAM, CIL, PHD, etc.), registered FPCs and FPOs, state APCs, etc. Chalking out necessary strategies for identification of commodities plus coordination to be developed with the producers for marketing of their products, exporters, processors and certification agencies for sourcing information related to certified/ uncertified production, quality exported domestic marketing consumption and collation of data.
3. Developing MoU between MSTC and State agencies, State Marketing Boards, Central Commodity Boards (Rubber Board, Spices Board, etc.) for the maximum availability of the targeted product. Concentration on marketing of agro-horti-forest-floral produces predominantly grown in the north-eastern states like ginger, pineapple, rubber, jack-fruit, passion fruit, kiwi, spices, black rice, aromatic rice, medicinal plants, aromatic plants, chilly, hill grass, flowers, oranges, etc. Linking the lead exporter/ major buyers of this sector with MSTC. Consultant/ Adviser should be ready to handle any other assignment that may come during the course of his contract period.
Requirements during document verification
1. A copy of duly filled-in Bio Data Form along with passport size colored photograph.
2. All original Certificates/ Testimonials in respect of qualifications(all semester/ year-wise Mark Sheet, Degree and Diploma certificates starting from matriculation onwards), Date of Birth, caste, etc.
3. Complete and proper certificates/ Documents in original issued by the Employer in support of experience details mentioned by the candidate in the Application Form.
4. If employed/ engaged in Government department/ PSU/other autonomous bodies, NOC/ Forwarding letter from current employer. In the event of failure of candidates to submit any of the required documents as mentioned above within the stipulated period, candidature of such candidate shall be liable to be rejected.
Other Jobs in MSTC❱❱
|Post Name||Last date|
ADDITIONAL GENERAL MANAGER in Across India